GymLeaderTaylor's Japanese Collection!

Thank you so much!

Thank you! Yea the legen era really grew on me over the years

Haha yes!!! Happy to help open up the vision to it! :smiley:

Can’t wait to see it! Means a lot though thank you for the kind words! I did my best to capture them in the best way I could with what I had at the time!! Would love to set up some more sophisticated photoshoots sometime! I’ll share the halloween one I did with my buddy who does more professional stuff eventually :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree 100% I really wish they would have had a Koga Deck so bad, A Giovanni one would have been wonderful too just to have a complete set would mean even more! But it’s a cool dream now anyway

1 Like

Here is another update of an absolutely phenomenal set: The Masaki Boys! I think having to trade in for these cards is such a cool idea and it’s great they did that as a little promotional set!

19 Likes

Your photos look phenomenal, every card on here pops. You are seriously talented, thank you for sharing such an awesome collection. I especially love the different backgrounds you used for the gym deck photos.

1 Like

Thank you so much for those kind words!! Really means a lot to me :smiley: I definitely want to work with more cool set ups for the pics and have more themes and what not!

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen these cards in an older slab before! Old enough to have the “mail-in” designation on them compared to simply “Masaki Promo”. Very cool to be able to see both within your collection!

1 Like

Hope everyone had / is having a great holiday! Here are some of my favorite outside shots I’ve took so far of some beautiful cards!

I do my best to find colors that match or go well together :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

These last pictures in particular look amazing! The backgrounds really complement the cards and the whole thing gives me feel-good vibes. Well done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These pics look spectacular! Great choice of cards aswell. The Intro Deck Neo cards are tru collector tier.

1 Like

Such an iconic card! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Thank you!! Happy to hear they give feel good vibes :smiley:

Thank you so much!! And intro neo deck is one of my all time favorite decks featuring some absolutely stunning exclusive artworks that’s for sure!

1 Like

Updating with some of my favorite CGC graded cards I own!

Starting with a few cool errors!

And some others I’ve graded :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Updating with some random cards but very beautiful cards in my collection that I cherish!

13 Likes

Updating with the ghost geng!! Also included is my halloween pic my buddy helped me shoot, it was super fun spending halloween taking pics of my favorite gengars!

18 Likes

You have an A-mazing collection! I love how good the pictures look. You get the lighting just right and the images are so clear. Beautiful.

2 Likes

+1 the photo quality is incredible! spot on lighting, the holos are popping!

1 Like