God Tier Double Swirls

Got some double swirls on this Expeditions Gengar

and also in this one as well

1 Like

2 Likes

1st Ed Skarmory ending today in 3 hours

2 Likes

congrats to whoever got that beauty. i like the swirls on the left side of that card because the right side is so dark lol.

1 Like

Think I got a shot of the double swirls on this Arceus promo - either end of the art box (and the well placed orbs he’s pooping out in a line up to the “thing” in the artwork).

3 Likes

Not sure if its a double swirl! Its awesome anyways!

1 Like

There might be a third truncated swirl on the bottom. Gonna crack this one out

3 Likes

I wish I had the picture, but 2 weeks ago, I bought a very minty Trade Please holo back card with 4 swirls from Mercari Japan. The seller ended up cancelling for some reason. :sob: :sob: :sob:

I have one just like this on a WotC promo holo Recycle energy. I will post it tonight!

1 Like

found a better image of an unlimited t17 with two swirls:

also found a jp Lugia with two swirls which I’ve personally never seen:

6 Likes

So this one has that similar weld line as you called it, but it’s tougher to see on this dark holo background of the recycle energy.

It has 2 swirls basically right next to each other with the bottom swirl being cut in half by that “weld” line. Pretty cool.

7 Likes

Wow, thanks for including this Unlimited Neo Genesis Recycle Energy! I’ll add it to the first post.

1 Like

Hey guys, I was lurking and talked to Smokemon on IG about this thread. I am now a double swirl enthusiast haha! I have a metal energy with two horizontal swirls.

4 Likes

Just a small correction: think it’s the league promo–I don’t think Neo Genesis had a holo version.

@surfingcharizard The card looks sweet! I haven’t seen a lot of examples of the swirls being offset, so its pretty cool to see. Thanks for sharing! (Also good to know that probably any of the league promo energies can have these double swirls!)

2 Likes

I forgot! Thanks for the reminder. I’ll go correct the original post.

Just got this back from PSA.

11 Likes

Super close to a quad swirl with horizontal placement!

2 Likes

Here are a few nice double swirls for sale!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I’ve added those to my watch list.

2 Likes

Getting closer to completing my set. This one popped up on ebay last week and is one cert number before my Skarmory.

10 Likes