Foreign language 1st ed Shining Magikarp Price

Hey all, my goal is to get every shining 1st ed karp out there, but I’m really curious on the prices, any idea how much a RAW copy would go for (german, french and italian), excelent condition is the way to go, doesn’t need to be mint. Thanks!

Try pokemonprice.com and ebay sold listings.
Good luck on your collection!

2 Likes

Last German one in lp condition sold for 850€. 1st edition neo shinings are pretty hard to come by, I’ll keep my eyes open and let you know if I see one.

2 Likes

there is not really a fixed price for a german/french/italian 1st edition shining magikarp, but due to their scarcity you will have to pay much more than for an english or japanese one

2 Likes

Italian:

German:

French:

Hope that helps. Good luck with your collection goals!

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

850 was the BIN (Buy it now) price, the actual accepted BO (Best offer) was 400 euros.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

What’s that sorcery? How do you see how much it sold for? The link you posted doesn’t work on mobile but I can see it on desktop.

If you look at the sold listings you see its price is crossed out, which means it’s an accepted BO. You can copy the eBay number (183866252808 in this case), and use it as search keyword on www.watchcount.com/. In the past you could look at the [History]-link to view the BO, but eBay changed this rather recently, so watchcount added the “>>true? price here on eBay” link as temporarily alternative, which goes to that 400 euro accepted BO link I showed earlier.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the effort friend!

1 Like