Ebay: $3 off any purchase above $3 Coupon CODE: PERFECT3

Hey boys and girls, $3 off anything, so you had that $3.01 pokemon card you wanted to buy but didn’t justify the price well get it for a penny boys.

www.ebay.com/rpp/76384

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, picked up a SM-P promo I still needed for $1 :blush:

rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_id=114&ipn=icep&toolid=20004&campid=5338450246&mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F132179670239

2 Likes

Just used it to grab an xy black star promo Palkia.

1 Like

Opens links and starts reading

Sigh… Should have known… :unamused:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Yeah, no eBay bucks, eBay Mastercard, vouchers or coupons for us Europeans. Can’t have it all!

Oh yeah, instead we have 20 USD letter posts from the US to us through eBay/Amazon, with additional import fees of 250-400 euros for orders that were already 1-2k USD when we bought them. :wink:

Luckily there are still US sellers who know how to change their shipping option to a regular letter for 1.50-3 USD instead of the default eBay shipping fees that starts at 22 USD shipping. :blush: I once lost an item I was willing to spend a max of 140 USD for in total which ended at 95 USD… It had 65 USD shipping and additional import fees on arrival for a 150 grams product…

Ah well, as you said: we can’t have it all! /endrant :stuck_out_tongue:

(I might delete this post later. Sorry, for the negativity (very unlike me)…
Thanks for sharing @sanzonw , and enjoy the discount people from the US! :blush: )

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

It doesn’t seem negative at all, I think it gives a great perspective, I wish I had access to cardmarket.com prices if that helps :grin:.

1 Like

Just bought Brocks Grit FA for 3.50U$S :heart:

Thanks! @sanzonw, I just got one of those flip things for 95¢ :pray::blue_heart::ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you for this! Picked up two more cards I needed for my Neo Genesis set :blush:

1 Like