Do you double sleeve? And which sleeves do you use?

I have heard of them before but will a dragon shield sleeve fit into a binder pocket?

Hmmmm I may have to try this method. Ultra pro binders do look abit tacky compared to the Legion binder. Have you noticed much of a difference between the KMC supers and hypers? If so, which do you prefer?

The perfect fits should definitely fit into a side loading binder (they fit in mine and Iā€™ve seen them in many others), though you might have some issue getting them into a KMC sleeve which is why I suggest using Dragon Shields over KMCā€™s outside of the binder.

A bit more on my experience with Dragon Sheild sleeves themselves, the regular ones come in matte (better for play) or gloss (better for preservation) backs like many manufacturers these days. The perfect fits come in both smoked and clear (for display purposes I suggest clear but really itā€™s personal preference) and everything comes in packs of ā€œ100ā€, though they always seem to include a few extra. Iā€™ve been using them for a good few years, probably gone through somewhere around 3k regulars and much less than that in perfect fits, and the only defects Iā€™ve had have been thick spots at the edges of the regular sleeves which isnā€™t a problem outside of play.

Thicker? Sounds like the opacity I donā€™t want for my holosā€¦

Thinner sleeves are more likely to tear and do less to prevent damage. The opacity doesnā€™t really change unless you go with the smoked sleeves.

The most important part imo is that you are less likely to damage a card than with a normal perfect fit because they are slightly bigger while still minimizing movement of the card more than say a penny sleeve.