Cujucuyo's Collection!

Since I just started about 2 months ago my collection won’t hold a candle to what everyone else’s collection, but I’ll keep adding new cards whenever possible and I try to concentrate more on the 1st and 2nd gen PKMN, also I concentrate on Promos but I’ll go for the sets soon. :blush:

Also keep in mind I’m not looking for Mint cards all the time, I believe played cards have character and it’s nice to know they were played with by someone at some point in time.

First my #00 Vending Sheet (unpeeled), I still can’t believe I got it for $12!

Jumbo _____'s Pikachu (BW-P Promo)

151/BW-P and 152/BW-P Classroom Prize Pikachu & Raichu

Misty’s Treatment (CD promo)

2008 Battle Road Tournament Pikachu Promo 095/DP-P

Unpeeled 2000 “ENTEI Emperor of the Crystal Tower: Entei” Movie Promos Igglybuff & Hitmontop

2006 Victory Gold & Silver Medals (Battle Road)

1996 Gift Box “Vending” Holos

JR Rally Surfing Pikachu and Lilipad Mew

015/P Lottery Meganium, 017/P Lottery Typhlosion & 016/P Lottery Feraligatr Holos

Trade Please! Campaign Promo (1998)

153/BW-P Battle Prize Palace Belt

112/DP-P Pichu (2008 Collection Challenge: DP Card Exchange),048/DP-P & 057/DP-P Pikachu (2007 DP Card Exchange campaign)

2009 HeartGold & SoulSilver Collection release campaign Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Teddiursa, Mareep and Phanpy

1 Like

Awesome collection. I really like the lottery promos. You just need the other 3.

The Belt Promo Looks awesome too.

Keep up the good work!

cujucuyo,
That is one amazing collection and I just can’t help but admire your photos. I have never seen the Palace Belt promo as clearly as this until now. You’ve done extremely well to put together these beautiful cards in such a short time. Keep it up and thanks so much for sharing your collection. Cheers! Nestor.

2 Likes

020/L-P Daisuki Club Cresselia & 021/L-P Daisuki Club Darkrai

Card File Giveaway (June 1997)

Dragonite GB Promo

Touch Generation Change! (2002 Parent/Child Tournament)

1999 Ancient Mew II, (2) Ancient Mew I (Nintedo Error) and Lawrence III [Jumbo]

ANA Promos (1999)

Southern Island Set (JPN 1999 - 2 Sets)

Pikachu World Collection 2010 (Sealed, but soon to be opened)

Neo Premium File 3 (2000)

2008 11th Movie Commemoration Set Pikachu (Not interested in the others from the set)

1 Like

Coro Coro Magazine Promos:

Imakuni? ;D

113/DP-P Quiz Rally Pikachu & 114/DP-P Quiz Rally Raichu (2008)

1 Like

Thank you mrcaliforniahaze! Glad you enjoy them! :blush: I purchased a Lotto Venusaur a few days ago which should be coming soon, I’m currently hunting for Charizard and Blastoise.

Thank you Nestor, glad you’re enjoying the pictures, much appreciated on the kind words! :blush:

I have more cards inbound soon including the 2001 Neo Gift Box, I can’t wait to have them here! ;D

I’m a huge fan of those lottery promos!
This is certainly impressive for two months time.
Looks like you’ve had a lot of fun putting this together. :blush:

What a great collection! :blush:

I absolutely LOVE your Pikachu and Raichu promo pairs! They’re amazing. I can’t wait to see more!

Loving everything about this collection!! JR set is one of my all time favourites, and you have two!! Well done, looking forward to updates :blush:

I have to agree with Jason! Your collection is stunning! I LOVE old promo cards so I can definitely appreciate them.

Btw, you inspired me to buy a #00 vending sheet yesterday…although I did not get as great of a deal :stuck_out_tongue:

Lots of fun indeed! Hunting down and buying the cards is the most fun for me, then comes the wait and final addition to the collection, very satisfying!

Thank you! :blush:

Thanks mate, it’s one of my favorite sets as well. :blush:

Thank you!

Good to hear you got one of the #00 Sheets as well, those things are awesome. :grin:

Thank you! :blush:

Some new arrivals, some good ones some meh, lol:

Nintendo 64 Porygon and Snorlax:

Coro-Coro Marril (Can’t get enough of these, lol) & Jigglypuff:

Slowpoke Playmat Promo (loved the artwork on this card from the Gameboy TCG):

US Holo Black Star Promo and Fossil Mew (nothing special but I really like these):

Another Sealed Southern Island sets (I really like these):

Unpeeled Yadoking (2000):

2001 ANA Pikachu and Larvitar:

More 1999 ANA Promos:

Sealed Pikachu Records CD with promos:

Unpeeled Vending Series 2 Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres Sheets (Love the artwork on the back of the sheets):

Complete Unpeeled Vending Series Three (#1-#18):

Freshly opened 1999 Intro Pack (Bulbasaur and Squirtle Decks):

Sealed Neo ~ Premium File 1 (Will be opening it later):

Sealed Neo ~ Premium File 2 (Will be opening it later):

1 Like

These old promos are fantastic, keep it up! I could stare at all these old cards for hours :blush: What’s next on your Gotta-have-it list!?

Very nice!! I am assuming those vending sheets will be peeled? :stuck_out_tongue:

Dang…can you come over and take my pictures too? Lol. Nice collection.

Glad you like them! :blush: I’m currently going for the Trainer Promos, the older jumbo “Special Cards” from the Fan Club (only 2 to go) and the Natta Wakke Promos along with some Coro Coro cards I’m missing, but usually when I see a rare card I jump on it like a fat kid on a bacon ice-cream, lol.

Yep, they will be peeled soon just waiting for my deck protector sleeves to arrive. :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely! Just send me your cards for, um… “permanent safekeeping” ;D

lol, glad you like the pics. :blush:

I’m having so much fun going through these pictures!

I’m happy to hear that you’re enjoying them, I have a package coming from Japan soon, new pics will follow. :blush:

LOVE YOUR COLLECTION :heart_eyes: