COMPLETE Neo Revelation ERROR Holo Set

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I wanted to check whether the holos I had were the same as the OP’s.

Here’s an album of them: LinkI got all of them at once from the same person a few years back, and unfortunately gave away the Raikou, Shining Karp and Gyarados without realising.

Thanks @nauticads for the link to this thread :blush:

There is a lot of glare but they appear to be so. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks :blush: Sorry about the glare, I wasn’t sure on the best way to take the picture to showcase the foil.

1 Like

Just thought I’d post this in here as I hadn’t even noticed that the card I bought is an error card - thanks to Pkmnflyingmaster and Quuador for pointing this out in the thread I’d made :blush:

It might be. Never heard of discovery having them. Here is mine for reference.

I think the holo and the colour of Scizor do look a fair bit different. There’s no white on the slashes through the middle, only on the top section.

1 Like

English shining magikarps shines so little, big jelly on that one is beautiful!

I really like this type of error. I had only ever seen the Misdreavus from @gemmmintpokemon.

@thecardguyz, been wondering, do you saw neo rev holo bleeds in other language? Or they only exist in English. Because I will consider getting a 1st ed shining holo bleed set as a variation in my collection besides the regular one. Thanks!

Have dealt very little with foreign Neo Rev so I couldn’t answer this question :slightly_frowning_face: maybe someone will know.

I’ve seen holo bleeds in German so often it’s at the point I’m not sure if non holo bleed variants exist.

1 Like

Mis print neo holos are the best

1 Like

I recently got this Shining Magikarp back from grading which I hadn’t noticed had holo bleed before I sent it off :blush:
imgur.com/gallery/L2DPB78

Don’t know if I can embed videos here.

I’ve been quite lucky with unintentionally finding Neo holo bleeds. I also have this Scizor :blush:

3 Likes

Some of the best looking cards in all of Pokémon—congrats!

1 Like

Stunning set. Congrats! May all grade well for you.

1 Like

Beautiful set!