cljdavis buying/ purchase thread

Hi,

I am looking for Team Rocket PSA 10s Holofoils cards currently, Prices are below, lets me know if too high or lowballing,

Dark Magneton Holo Team Rocket PSA 10 1st Edition - $200
Dark Weezing Holo ‘’ PSA 10 1st Edition - $35
Here Comes Team Rocket ‘’ PSA 10 1st Edition - $40
Rocket’s Sneak Attack ‘’ PSA 10 1st Edition $40
Dark Dugtrio ‘’ PSA 10 1st Edition $50
Dark Slowbro ‘’ PSA 10 1st Edition $50

I will pay straight away at prices above, by bank transfer from trusted members, will include cost of sending to UK,

Also can trade for any cards on my site, for the above value,

Message me if you are willing to sell,

Thanks

Connor

1 Like

Updated

Maybe if you gave your prices you’d flush these out.

Updated with prices, please let me know if this is reasonable or not…

Thanks for reply

2 Likes

IMO you can do way better on the PSA 10 rocket dark magneton. I wish I still had the couple that I graded as 10’s. I sold both for $50-$80 in the past year or so. Even the charizard doesn’t normally go for quite that much.

1 Like

I’d agree with this for sure. I got 150.00 a few months ago for the dk mag.

So what would you guys consider a reasonable price for a dark magneton?

Thanks

I would look to pay no more than $60-$80 or so myself if I was looking to buy it. Actually I would probably just buy a sealed rocket box again and grade all the holos. Depending on how bad you want it though I guess $100 or a little more wouldn’t be terrible. Though, if you would be happy having one for $250 then there is no issue with that. Just figured I’d let you know from what I saw it seemed high.

1 Like

Well no one wants to sell me one at $250, which upon on advise is a very reasonable offer?

You missed a BIN at $70 on eBay a few weeks ago. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for one.

Got 1 at PSA, sending off another in the next couple weeks. If I happen to score a 10 I will try to remember to hit you up. Dark Mag that is

Bump as changed some cards, still not got that Dark Magneton yet :grin: