Celebrations Charizard Question

Hi everyone,

I was wondering for my collection and a little bit of long term investment would the better buy be a PSA 10 Celebrations Charizard or a PSA 9 Celebrations UPC Gold Metal Charizard? Any help is appreciated!

Investment, neither. Get what you enjoy

5 Likes

Older rarer minter better… neither is old but the gold card is more rare. Condition difference is minimal. As stated above, get what makes you happy. No one can say for sure which is the better investment anymore than what stock will do better in the future.

1 Like

Agreed with others it’s impossible to say. But that’s the case for many choices. Ultimately you need to pick what makes you happy and forget the speculation aspect.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you! I’m leaning towards the UPC Gold Charizard since it’s I don’t believe there has been a gold charizard card before unless we count the metallic/gold cards Burger King had given out in the past.

Thank you!

Like others have said, get what you enjoy rather than what you think is a better investment. However, I will say out of everything I’ve bought for my collection since 2018, pretty much anything Japanese has done better value wise than anything English. Id consider checking out the Japanese version of celebrations. I think they look a lot cooler than the English as well.

1 Like

I agree with the others. Anyway, I’d personally take the gold metal one.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll have to check them out.