Caterpie Collection Pictures 05/02/23

Im still missing blue keshi blue stamp and i miss 6 Marbles, but 4 marbles are on there way :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is insanely impressive

1 Like

So insane I love this

1 Like

Really nice job, you can feel the love!

1 Like

one of the best collections i’ve seen on here!

3 Likes

mod give this guy a badge pronto

4 Likes

:cubetoken: Done. :wink:

Your non-TCG collection has grown a lot, Robert! Love the figures, cushion, and Legos especially!
And best of luck with the unlimited Korean Base Set. As always I keep my eyes open, but they’re unfortunately pretty dang hard to find. :frowning:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

awesome stuff :ok_hand:

1 Like

@robertocaterpie5 I’m not sure if you’re still here but in case you’re still collecting more Caterpie cards, this is for you

SV2a Pokémon 151

010/165 Caterpie

172/165 Caterpie

They should also be in the English special set SV3.5 (has not been named yet)

7 Likes

Will be needing them in all languages so happy hunting :heart:

Thanks for the info :heart:

3 Likes

Holy Dedication! Great work!

1 Like

Wow Its So Beautiful GIF - Wow ItsSoBeautiful Mfw - Discover & Share GIFs | Giphy, Jackman, Lin manuel

Your collection is officially one of my favorites on first sight! Your non-tcg collection alone is blowing my mind! GB Mini Cards, Kakumen Retsuden card, the Caterpie Nice card, and the metal figures are just music to my eyes. And practically every Caterpie card in every language is an incredible feat!

I only have one question - why Caterpie? What’s the story? :smiley:

2 Likes

A man of taste. This collection proves to me caterpie is very photogenic. He’s cute in every single card.

1 Like

OMG I love your collection !

I’ve been doing the same for the Nido family and I might have a few things I don’t see in your pictures! I’d love to be able to add some stuff to your collection :smiley:

Are you planning on expanding to Metapod or Buttefree someday or is it just Caterpie exclusive ?

4 Likes

Its just a Caterpie Exclusive, because if i do the complete line, i will be broke :joy::joy:, but if you see Caterpie on it, its mine,

(I did think about metapod, because you see Caterpie in de left corner, but i decided thats its not worth the trouble, every metapod in every languages, all because of that little picture on the corner)

I would love to know if there is more Caterpie stuff, i’m still searching for some stuff that i know it excist but i never know if i can find it, but thats the journey of a Collector i guess

Thanks for the love

Kind regards Robert

1 Like

Why Caterpie?

Thats because, when Pokemon came out in the Netherlands, (1999) me and my friend would battle for each other cards, who ever could throw closest to the wall or just throw as far as you could, i always throw with a Caterpie Base set, because i think it is the cutest Pokemon card,

And some ppl in my street were finding worms and let them grow in a butterfly, and i always go up there every morning and peeked if there was a cocoon and/or butterfly,
Thats were the love of bug pokemon started i guess,

I do love weedle wurmple scatterbug and sewaddle but Caterpie is the absolute Boss in my opinion :slight_smile:

Thank you for your kind words about my Collection, i absolute love your Collection about Gyarados, couple of years back i have seen your youtube video and i made notes what kind of Gyarados stuff you have, and search that kinds of Caterpie so i absolute love that you love my Collection but i really need to thank you for it because of you help so THANK YOU :pray::pray:

10 Likes

I am humbled and I love your connection with bugs in general. Bug type are my favorite type of Pokemon too and for similar reasons. I look forward to seeing your collection metamorphize!

4 Likes

Should Shining Pokémon ever return,

18 Likes

You’re missing one

8 Likes

Im searching for this one but not seen him for sale

Kind regards Robert

2 Likes