Buying Magnemites (the french canadian)

Bump

Adding one of these to the want list

Offering $5 for just the Magnemite, $25 for a complete sheet and $10 for a Magnemite + the how to play bit.

1 Like

Did the guy ever respond?

He got spooked and wanted to hold onto all the polish cards so he could see if the prices go up :confused:

I can maybe help you with Dutch German French Italian Spanish Chinese because its Cheaper to send it in Europe and then sent it all at once to america (i have a connection in taiwan who lifes in Belgium)

Are there Polish Caterpie’s also?

Kind regards Robert

Can’t wait till the poketubers start stonking Polish /s. That’s unfortunate though, but can’t really do anything about it.

@robertocaterpie5 I would be interested if you manage to get those together. I am possibly buying some other things via a friend also in the EU at some point in the future, but I’m uncertain when and if he’s comfortable receiving these if we decide to do some linking.

Yeah, I was really bummed by it especially since he had a ton of good cards that species collectors here would want. I’ll ask him again eventually if you don’t manage to find kne

1 Like

Little bump, OP was updated with things I’ve gotten in the meantime.

Since everyone’s heading off to Japan soon, I might as well throw this here on the off chance people visit merch shops or the like and remember this post. I’m looking for the last 4 Mario History wafer cards to complete my collection. They are Super Mario World, Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, Super Mario 64 and Super Mario 3D World.

I’m offering $8 each for the first 3 and $3 for SM3DW, sealed or in good condition. Appearance wise they are made of plastic and are smaller than Pokemon cards. The backs also have little blurbs on the games.

Lower priority, I’m also interested in these cards for $3 each:

• New Super Mario Bros Wii
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • Super Mario Bros 2
  • Super Mario Bros
  • New Super Mario Bros
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Super Mario USA
  • Super Mario Land
  • Super Mario Bros 3

Finally, if you have some of the cheaper bulk I have random misc things to trade for them here

1 Like

Bump, primarily looking for the Mario cards

Stumbled across this thread with your update, still interested in a Polish Magnemite? I see a regular one listed online on a Polish marketplace and at the beginning of the year I already bought a Polish Staraptor from the same seller for my collection, so he could be willing to help again. Unless @tonysandlin was talking about the same seller, then it would be a bit awkward if I asked about more or less the same card again, but I don’t see him selling a reverse holo.

I’ve bought one from Cardmarket via a friend in Europe already, but thanks for the post!

2 Likes

I do have ex dragon 61,62,63 both reg and rev holo. But they are part of my master set. What price you offering?

OP is lower priority right now, but something higher priority on my list is the 2018 French McDonalds Magnemite (the steel one). These were only released in Canada and Belgium. I bought one via a friend on Cardmarket but it got lost in the mail, so poking about and seeing if any Canadians here might have any leads.

1 Like