Base Set Charizard's - PSA 1 through 10!

Gav is now the proud owner of a 10 'Zard! Got it for $680 USD [£515 GBP / $888 AUD] :blush:

3 Likes

its a beaut, congrats!

1 Like

Awesome brother:)

1 Like

Gratz! Was this the one listed in the UK last night on eBay?

Yes :blush:

Only 3 more to go!

Hopefully its just the PSA 3 I have to acquire as I’m awaiting PSA to finish grading another users cards. Hopefully said user will pull a 1 and a 2 for me :slight_smile:

Very nice! I’m jealous!

Looking for another psa 8 unlimited charizard? I have one for anyone looking to purchase.

dame it should of gotten one of these last year for £250 now look at them double the price any body think they will do down?

1 Like

Updated price for the PSA 3 in the hope someone here on the forums has one :blush:

These are a tough 9 and 10. I think only 5% of subs get 10s. Price should level off in the next year but not necessarily go down.

well dame so basically get one as quick as i can in a 10 as they might go up but wont go down

1 Like

Awesome!! Congrats, wow didn’t realise these were now reaching in the region of £500 now!

1 Like

Its all supply and demand. With that said, Pokemon GO has definitely helped with sales and rekindling peoples interest in the hobby, especially the WOTC sets, the most obvious being Base Set as that’s where it started for most people.

I wouldn’t say ‘it will go up or down’, but the market should stay steady. Who knows that the future holds!

I’m not purchasing these 'Zards as an investment, but more for my own collection. I plan on mounting all 1-10 into a glass frame or something similar, maybe even a coffee table, so one can look at the different conditions of the different grades. Yes I may have borrowed @thecharizardauthorty original idea and tweaked it, but it was a bloody good idea :grin:

1 Like

Hey gav, cool thread / collection your building! This will be awesome :blush:

cheers and i didnt really want to do for investment but rather weather i should try and get one now

Ughh, the population reports for the remaining PSA 1 / 2 and 3 are very low… RIP Gav :slightly_frowning_face:

Have you messaged the charizard authority? He may have spares!

1 Like

Just buy cheap exc ones and give em a bend or two and try your luck…

1 Like

hahah thats a fun Idea…and if it get a higher grade than you want crack it open, give it a few more bends and send it back in :blush:

PSA :heart_eyes:’s this idea.

1 Like