And here Is another grading company!! What in gods name

Interesting article on the Brexit affect:
www.bbc.com/news/business-36956418

Brexit is a joke imo! the reason why there is a brexit has nothing to do with trade but all with immigrationā€¦ as is debated in all EU countries, but well the avarage 40+ y old Britt has voted out so ā€¦ the youth is screwed :confused:

I almost shitted my pants when Brussels and the Wallonies blocked the CETA agreement! thank god Canada had so much patience because i was ashamed to be Belgian at that time! Imo time to devide this country, but thats Belgian politicsā€¦ very complicated XD

I really doubt that any trade agreement like TTIP or CETA or that latest deal with Japan has any effect on import fees etc. for any civilian doing an import of any sort at any time. Itā€™s not even hoping for itā€™s, itā€™s dreaming about it.

Yeahā€¦ When I read the news about the new trade agreement with Japan, the first thought was picturing myself swimming in 0% customs Japanese Promosā€¦ Then I woke up from the dream as @genosha says xD

Maybe a uk office once brexit has happened and the us and uk trade deal comes to pass :wink: i think an eu psa will be a great idea and as for people saying there isnā€™t many sports cards in the eu or uk well then they donā€™t need anyone with sports car knowledge have a smaller office bo need for a massive one like in the us just have a smaller one

Lol there is some weird grading companies. I have some graded 10 red cheeks pikachu that looks like a psa 5 or 6 hahah. Just random stuff I acquire in bulk sometimes.

Their label makes me think of the also ran companies.

Found a new grading company, looks 100% legit. Send all of your cards to get crossed over ASAP.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwHvO_-i3u4

5 Likes

Thatā€™s actually really funny. Probably going to push this through our company channels. Love it.

Yeah. Damn those people who are over 40 being allowed to vote.

PS not all young people voted stay.

Ughhhā€¦that was painful.

-____-

Peopleā€¦

agreed, but now there all whining , i should have voted in etc etcā€¦ to late for that one :confused: