Admiral's PSA 10 Collection

Only a couple more Shining Legends to go

5 Likes

Grabbed this, I like the artwork.

6 Likes

I wish they’d made that art the holo instead of Brock’s Ninetales

3 Likes

Sweet collection! Love the display too.

@admiral You have great taste in cards my friend!

1 Like

Wish I got to use the display more though. Once the displaying collection was reaching 5 figures on display I had to take them all down. My house if fairly open so I don’t feel like having a big “ROB ME” sign up.

There’s plenty more arriving soon!

1 Like

I get that. I don’t have a crazy valuable collection but thought about starting a collection thread for fun. I’ve been resistant for that reason.

1 Like

Some of my boys finally made it to the vault:

7 Likes

@admiral, obviously love the 1st edition starter Pokémon! That Arita artwork is my favorite.

Yep, Im very thankful that I bought those cards a few years ago. Definitely wouldn’t want to be paying 2021 prices for them hehe

11 Likes

Love all your PSA 10s! Looks like you’re partial to Ninetails and frankly so am I. I think in your first post on this thread you said you overpaid for the LC PSA 10 Ninetails in 2018… bet it doesn’t feel like you overpaid now hehe.

First of my HP boxes arriving to the vault

15 Likes

More additions

15 Likes

beautiful cards. love the way you collect them

1 Like

Your collection is ridiculously great, Admiral. That legendary Charmander and Ninetails are really something else.

2 Likes

I bought the Charmander at the end of December for about $1100, now Im receiving offers to buy it for $2500.

It’s a really beautiful card, I kept trying to find a Bulbasaur so I could have the starter set, but the price people are asking for isn’t something I’m happy to pay.

I feel you on that. It’s going to get increasingly expensive for me to try and finish the collection I’m targeting. But the markets ebb and flow; I just have to be patient and wait for other things to become popular. Good luck getting your Bulbasaur.

1 Like

The only reason I bought this was because it was $50 for a PSA 10 Holo

I don’t know what to do with it cus I don’t love it.

7 Likes