A variation of questions

Hey,I am currently working on a document for myself where I want to cover almost all cards from the CoroCoro Magazine issue of November 1996 up to the “Best of Game”. I am fare from done, but I want to fill a few empty spots and I would like to ask some questions. The reason is, this forum is filled with good stuff and I want to save these things somewhere and not just save a bunch of links.

(19) Error cards* in the pic below are 3 errors I do not understand. If the Pikachu error is the one from the „Phantom or Ghost Pikachu „ okey, but the other two??

• In this post Best Of Game is an error mentioned that I cannot see either, maybe I compare the wrong cards?
SPOILER: Click to show

(20) PSA label* why are there PSA graded Mewtwos from the World Hobby Fair Special Sheet that say “Series III” or 1?

(21) 1st edition stamp* Does anyone have close ups of a 1st stamps in other languages like these link

• This maybe a very obvious question but … I think I red somewhere, that the EN 1st stamp is applied by an stamp, but in other languages it is printed along with the card itself!?
  • Quuador: “The “E” and “ITION” parts of the symbol have an outlined, almost 3D, look to it. These outlines were most likely printed with the actual card, and used as indication during the printing process to properly align the 1st edition symbol (which seems to have failed by the looks of it).” (Thats not the post I mentioned, just something that belongs to this topic)

(22) Uncut sheets* are often bend, but a single card seems to be much sturdier…!?

• Maybe this is just physics, a small stick is harder to bend than a long one (lever arm etc.)
  • Is there a thread about how these are made, printing both sides, gluing, cutting?

(23) Where can I find info about „mcdonalds black star promo“?* I think I know these McDonald’s Pokémon-e Minimum Pack (TCG) but those miss the black promo star Promos

• but where to put them ?? belong these to the Unnumbered Promotional cards? Or is this an actual set?
  • …and are these all?

(24) Pokemon Web Set* I found 1st edition and non 1st edition cards, are they both from this set?

• I know with the VS-Set 1st edition was a thing in JP, just want to be sure

(25) Where can I find stuff like this?* (If any of those were released after 2003 that would mean I do not need more information that just that)

• Lottery Promos
  • Players / Daisuki Promos
  • Battle Roads Promos
  • Unqlo warm Pikachu Set
  • Pai City Set
  • Illusion’s Zonua illustrator Set

(26) Glossy Pikachu* „…The glossy Pikachu and Jigglypuff from the CoroCoro Magazine issue of November 1996 were released on October 15th, 1996 (5 days before the No Rarity Japanese Base Set release of October 20th, 1996)…“ link

• Does anyone have (good quality) pictures of this Magazine or any other CoroCoro Magazine?

(27) Scans or high quality pics* I know this is a tedious question, but maybe someone would be willing to do some digging or scanning

• I would love to have better ones than these and some I did not even found

I hope all this “BBC Coding” works, if not I will try to fix it :wink:
Have a nice dayCracker
(in case it does not work Pics