1st Edition Base/Shadowless/Unlimited Base Set Value

Hello, was wondering what your opinions of the set values (only holos 1-16) of:

1st Edition Base PSA 9
Shadowless PSA 9
Unlimited Base PSA 9

Do these sets as all 16 holos earn a premium? seen a few sets in the past , besides unlimited, go for more than the sum of the individual parts. Have not seen any sales recently of said sets so I’m not able to draw any conclusive evidence

Someone who is much more experienced with base set can chime in for the set values, but in general, ALL completed RARE sets earn a premium, because well, they are completed. It’s basically an added service where the buyer does not need to have the hassle of going out and hunting for every single card to complete a set. Note that this is only for rare and expensive cards, because the rarity makes it much less likely for a buyer to be able to purchase and complete an entire set in one shot, or the market is simply unavailable for the buyer to complete a set. Base sets are one of these rare sets.

I would say a complete 16 holo set brings a 10-20% premium over current individual market value.

A set of 1st edition base set holos PSA 9 is up on eBay for 20k or best offer. I would say you could buy all the cards individually for 15k or so.