Xileets' Kusube Egawa Komiya & Others Collection

After years of collecting, you’ve probably also found that your favorite arts tend to be certain artists. While I have an entire binder of Every unique Arita art, this binder started on accident several years later, and I decided to actually put it all in one place. Not every art, but every one that I like (don’t mind the proxies) from

• Aya Kusube
  • Tomokazu Komiya
  • Imakuni?
  • Hajime Kusajima
  • Sowsow
  • Akira Egawa

AND my little subsets of

• Gastly
  • Porygon
  • Xatu

It’s like a trip through the eras of PkMn, a constant work in progress, and I hope you enjoy it too.
Here’s a link to the Google photos album in 5K, and a youtube series will likely start at some point.

17 Likes

I think the Vs Series is my current favorite page. :grin:

2 Likes

This is so insanely cool. The first Vending page alone is just heavenly. I have actually contemplated doing a similar thing, where I combine all my finished artist binders back to one giant binder that is essentially simply ordered by set, but only with my favorite artists’ cards in there. However, that would require me to finish said individual binders first :melting_face:

We have quite the overlap in our favortite artists, too! Komiya, Kusube and Kusajima are my three holy “K”'s as well. Akira Egawa is one that I absolutely admire, but still feel lucky not to have started an collection for just yet. He’s put out sooo many heavy-hitting full arts lately, I’m just glad I don’t have any obligation to purchase them all right now. And sowsow? Everybody loves sowsow, right? :wink:

Keep 'em coming!

p.s. I see what you did there with the Komiya New Year’s promo :stuck_out_tongue: Can’t be mad tho, it looks amazing as regualr card among the others!

4 Likes

Where are the sowsow, EGAWA and Xatu?

The collection is great! It’s basically “collect what you like” without feeling like you having to be a completionist with every artist or species. I’ll probably adopt something similar, because there’s just a ton of good artists and fun species out there, and I don’t think it would be reasonable to try and complete everything (at least for now!).

Agree that the VS page is probably my favorite! With the Neo Rev/Destiny coming in second!

1 Like

Heh. They’re comin. Haven’t gotten to those pages yet. Sowsow and Egawa will be quite a ways in, since they didn’t start illus until … SunNMoon(?)
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Updated images to include the first 420 cards.
Sowsow, Egawa, and Xatu are now in there. AND I also forgot to mention Imakuni? is in this collection too!

3 Likes

Apparently you are a man of culture by placing two copies of muk’s best art side by side :sunglasses:

3 Likes

One has a perfect swirl too. Legendary status art! it’s actually the reason I included dups of the holos!

2 Likes

Ahh, man, so many great cards! Was a pleasure to look through the updated pictures! Will probably swing back just to take another browse again sometime later.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

This looks awesome! And reminds me that my Komiya binder is lacking :grimacing: Very cool collection of cards.

1 Like