WTB Grimer & Muk non tcg, errors etc

After i’ve completed my main slime goals it’s time to focus on everything else regarding slime! A lot of these are probably a stretch goal to find here but you never know what people have in their attics! All prices are negotiable and while i always prefer raw you can also offer graded copies too. Always interested in items, errors and variants that i’m missing from my collection so feel free to show what you got!

Wants

Burger king Grimer, clean edge canadian version without poketrivia - 10$
Also looking for the canadian version of uncut sheet with both grimer and muk in it - 40$

(photo of perforated muk, looking clean edge version of grimer)

Different kinds of playing card grimer and muk, especially 15th anniversary grimer/muk card - +10$/card, depending on the rarity and condition, for 15th anniversary card 25$

(examples, looking for any cards and variants i’m missing)

Bandai kids mini card grimer and muk cards, any back variants i’m missing - 8$/card

Sandylion sticker muk, clean edge booster version - 6$

(photo of perforated version)

Pokemon monopoly, koga’s gym muk, any language or print variant i’m missing - 10$/card

(photo of french 2014 and english 2000 variants)

Metal figure grimer and muk, any colour variant i’m missing - 10$/figure

(photo of gold coloured variants)

Metal figure Muk & Professor Oak, any colour variant - 25$/figure

Screenshot_20230106-211754_Instagram
(horrible zoomed photo from mercari listing)

Also, I’m potentially interested in any grimer and muk item i don’t have in my collection so don’t hesitate to message me if you have some oddballs! You can also check my collection post in case you want to check what i already have and what i’m still missing (even though some parts of it aren’t updated atm).

8 Likes

Bump, added something and removed already obtained :blush:

awesome to see someone giving these guys love!

1 Like

I’ll show my collection when i feel like i have enough cards to share the joy :grin:

1 Like

I have a Grimer!

edit: my bad not a Tekno, just regular Chrome holo. Bummer!

Pity, but perhaps someone has them :blush: all i’ve seen so far have been graded but we’ll see! Anyway added again something :blush:

Bump!

Bump, again added something!

www.reddit.com/r/Pokemoncardappraisal/comments/klmbm2/pulled_these_from_my_old_binder_any_thoughts_any/

I think thats a Tekno Chrome Muk but I may be mistaken. Looks like he is interested in selling. Good luck with your collection!

2 Likes

I have many a cool/obscure amada seals/artbox stickers/ tops cards/ BK cards/ and maybe that fossil muk too. Can you please share the images of the topps cards you are seeking? I do not want to confuse the variant you’re seeking and make sure whether I have it or not. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

It seems like you haven’t been online since you wrote this post but i’m quoting you anyway, sent you a message already! :blush: also bump :grin:

Looking forward to seeing the collection when you post!

1 Like

Bump! Added a sealed enhanced 2-pack blister with alolan muk :blush:

Edit: lol, someone put the blister on ebay few hours after i put it up here so removing it from needs

did you happen to get in touch with the gentlemen on reddit?

If you mean the guy who posted a tekno muk about 3 weeks ago on reddit, i messaged him and i believe it was him that posted above, but he hasn’t answered me on reddit and hasn’t been online here since his first posts so haven’t heard of him anymore :E i hope he answers at some point but i’m not 100% sure he does so i’m on regular search for the tekno muk again :blush:

Bump!

Do you have a picture of what you are looking for?

I don’t have good pics od the exact cards but here are the holo patterns i’m looking for:

Looking for matching muk with this sparkle holo pattern:

And looking for both grimer and muk with this tekno holo pattern:

1 Like

Bump here!

Edited title and original post to now only include sparkle muk, also updated the price!