WTB Promos

Looking for these promo cards:

Hypnotoxic Laser League crosshatch $40-$50

2 Likes

Hello I’m opening 280 Crown Zenith packs in a few days. I can probably do abunch of those. The secret rare energys are more but the regular Holo energys should be around that price

1 Like

I just realized I never replied to you. I guess I did in my head, it never typed it out. Lol Sorry!

The energies in that set are a little too busy for my tastes. Talked to my playgroup and they agree (want us all to like the energy going into the cube).

Appreciate the offer though!

1 Like

Updated wants list.

Added Mareep from Lost Thunder Toys-R-Us promo!

Someone please help me find these :slight_smile:

Bump :slight_smile:

Bump! Found Mareep and Multi Energy. Down to the Hypnotoxic Laser league promo crosshatch holo.

Does anyone know where I can find one of these?

1 Like

Bump! Still need a Laser :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump. Still looking for this dang Hypnotoxic Laser. Will I ever find one? Who knows. Probably not at this point. Lol

Is this the promo? These sellers are just selling as a playset, but maybe would split one off for you?

1 Like

I saw the one with $70 shipping and decided to pass on even attempting to contact the seller.

Now the other one you sent is new to me. I guess it hasn’t appeared because they don’t have “league” in the name. Just messaged the seller to see if they’d sell 1. Thanks for pointing this out for me!

1 Like

Ha, I didn’t even notice the $70 shipping on the first one :melting_face:

Hope the other works out!

Seller isn’t responding. AHHHHHHHH