[WTB] Extra Battle Day Lillie 397/SM-P (Finder's Fee)

Trying to get caught up on my new main collection, Japanese Full Art Trainers, and am looking for the following cards. Would prefer ungraded, price is obviously negotiable. Located in the US, please let me know if you have any of these and are looking to trade! Condition really does not matter for the promos, I just want them in the binder so am open to damaged cards if you got em!

PROMOS
SM-P
Lillie 397/SM-P $19,000USD

Offering a $700 finder’s fee for any help that leads to me getting this last card I need!

7 Likes

Pic?

One on eBay for like triple that :’) been watching it for a couple months with no movement.

Is that the one with Celebi? If so, I might be able to help. PM me if interested.

Is it this one you are looking after ?: www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Jumbo-Fan-Club-Exclusive-1999-New-Year-Present-Gyarados-Charizard/153154950947?hash=item23a8bf1723:g:qTwAAOSwh49bgzJT&frcectupt=true

Yes that’s the one, like someone else pointed out it’s been on eBay for a while with no movement and I wasn’t sure if that was a legit price point. Like I said in my original post, I haven’t been able to find much info about the usual sale price of this.

I have the Celebi one (bought from @smpratte this month, thank you!!). I need the one with Gyarados on it.

1 Like

Well the seller on eBay made a counter offer of $750, but this feels entirely too high still. Does this card really go for that much right now?

Looking at recent sales on eBay, you may be interested to know that one of these sold in January for under $342: www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Jumbo-Fan-Club-Exclusive-1999-New-Year-Present-Gyarados-Charizard/223297892356. It was a best offer which won, so it’s not possible to know exactly how much that one went for.

The prices of all these 1999 jumbo cards appear to have shot up in the last 6 months, to the extent that I bought one back in September last year for 4x lower than 2 of the same which have sold in the past 2 months.

1 Like

Exactly what I needed to know, thank you so much! I’ll pass on the seller offer and take my chances waiting on another to show up.

The gyarados has always been the scarcest/rarest. It will naturally be more expensive than the others.

2 Likes

Makes sense, I’ve updated my original post to a slightly higher offering price. Thank you for the insight!

It sold for $246.94 according to watchcount.com

3 Likes

That one seems to be a real phantom.
It sold for $70.00 around the end of 2017.

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s crazy. What a deal!

I am sure I’ll eventually end up with one, I just hope it’s closer to the $300 range than the $1k range lol.

I can confirm that one sold for 246.94 I bought it, I have acquired 3 of them in the past year as i was looking for a good copy worthy of grading, They are hard to find and im yet to find a great copy that’s grade worthy, because of the nature of them being a postcard they all have damaged corner or marks on them from age and storage, and most have address covered or marked out, the one that selling for 1k is way over priced but does look like its in very good condition. Depends if you just want the card for the collection or to grade. They do pop up now and then but i wouldn’t pay over 400 for one personally depends how much you want one i guess, awesome postcard.
Funny story i passed on one for $30 when traveling in japan and it was mint! was just worried about transporting it home and at the time i thought id be able to find one easily online but i was wrong lol.
Hope this helps :blush:

1 Like

This does help. I’m not wanting to grade, just to have one with the front in nice shape to display on a wall. I honestly don’t have any interest in grading/graded cards.

This does give me hope that eventually I might find one though! If you’re ever interested in selling any of your less than mint copies please let me know, depending on how beat up they are I would definitely be interested!

There are two more on eBay now for $1,500 each. Crazy pricing.

Updated with new wants!

Where are you based? I have alot of vs and web spares and some of the fa you still need. For web is it just 1ed that you are after also?

1 Like