WTB English XY Trainer Kit: Bisharp & Wigglytuff, Glossy Unbroken Bonds Jigglypuff, Fusion Strike Missing Ink Jigglypuff -- Finder's Fees Included

WTB the below Jigglypuff related products/cards. Please do not hesitate to message me, my offers are negotiable.

English XY Trainer Kit: Bisharp & Wigglytuff

I am looking for this sealed, my offer is $300 USD + shipping and is very negotiable. I will also be giving $50 to the first person who can put me in contact with someone willing to sell this sealed. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you or someone you know owns this sealed trainer kit.

Add images

Some other Jigglypuff cards I am searching for are below:

• [English] Jigglypuff 110/264 Fusion Strike Missing Ink Layer Error (any color) — Offering $250 NM (negotiable, dependent on condition). I will also be giving $100 to the first person who can put me in contact with someone willing to sell this.

• [Japanese] Jigglypuff 039/165 Pokémon 151 Poké Ball Reverse Holofoil without print lines - Offering $25 USD (Near Mint)

• [English] 2016 McDonald’s Promo Jigglypuff 8/12 (MCD16) - Offering $20 USD (Near Mint)

Cards I have for trade:

I have numerous glossy error unbroken bonds cards to trade for any of the items in this thread if you are interested. Images of the cards I have are below, happy to send additional photos/videos through PM if needed.

Also included in the below image gallery are some unified minds glossy errors I have for trade as well. Unlike the Unbroken Bonds glossy errors, I don’t have too much information on these.

3 Likes

Bump. Added additional information plus a finder’s fee bonus.

Bump

Bump!

Bump! Increased offer.

Bump!

Bump!

Bump! Increased offer.

Bump. Increased Finder’s Fee

Bump!

Bump!

bump!

bump!

@sean I see you bump every 2 weeks and I just wanted to say keep strong on the search. Its extremely tough to find this kit, one of the hardest decks in general to find. I dont have a spare or I would have contacted you long ago but again good luck on the search. I hope you can find one.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Do you know why this kit is so rare? My guess is just a low amount of them were printed.

Otherwise I’m definitely staying on the hunt! This kit would be for my fiancé, she collects Jigglypuff & Wigglytuff. My guess is it will take me well over 1-2 years to find one.

1 Like

Bump!

Bump! Increased offer price (which is negotiable!)

Bump!

bump!

I have a couple of these sealed here in Australia

3 Likes