WTB Yveltal (Japanese, Korean, Chinese T and S, Russian)

I’m looking for these Yveltal. Prices apply to near mint condition but are negotiable.

Japanese:
/

Korean:
175/XY-P $100

Chinese (Traditionnal):
/

Chinese (Simplified):
/

Russian:
94/162 BREAKthrough $75
94/162 BREAKthrough reverse $75

I think one member emailed beehivetcg once to ask if they could ship worldwide and they did.
Alternatively: I’ve used the Chinese middleman service superbuy.com a few times before when I bought from beehivetcg.

As for the Korean: you could see if any are in stock on tcgbox.co.kr perhaps. A Korean middleman service I can recommend is harum.io.

Hope this helps. Although finding someone who lives in Taiwan/Hong Kong or South Korea respectively would be the best-case scenario when purchasing cards in those languages.
Best of luck with your collection goals!

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Sadly the Korean ones have been sold out for quite some time on tcgbox.co.kr and mtgkindleshop.com, and I haven’t found any other shop selling Pokémon in Korea :frowning:

Thanks for the tip about superbuy.com, I thought they only ordered from Taobao, I’ll try right away!

1 Like

Updated list

I only did a quick search so not sure if these are the ones you’re looking for, you might want to do a double check for frauds or if these are actually WTBs instead of selling. Once you’re sure you can just ask Harumio to take care of the rest.

187/171 The Best of XY

105/094 Forbidden Light

Also Simplified Chinese Starter Decks don’t have reverse holos.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! Sadly this seller doesn’t want to sell within the website so it’s probably a scam (and harumio doesn’t want to take the risk anyway).

Ah both of them were shady sellers? Too bad, but yeah Bunjang is like Mercari in Korea so you might find things you don’t find in card shops, just be careful of weird listings.

Good luck finding the cards!

1 Like