WTB: Lizardon Mega Battle Book, Tamamushi University Pennant, 20th Anniversary Playmat

Willing to buy:

Lizardon Mega Battle Book - $500

Tamamushi University Pennant - $500

20th Anniversary Two Player Playmat (Green) - $250

Prices are subject to change and I’m happy to negotiate if these prices are off. Not a lot of sales data for these items with the exception of the playmat. If anyone has one of these or knows anyone who is willing to sell please send me a message, thanks!

6 Likes

There’s a PSA 8 on PWCC’s fixed marketplace for $2.5k or best offer (the seller has auto decline set at 2000, though).

3 Likes

My friend has a PSA 8 but it’s 2006.

Bump. Updated prices and added photo :slight_smile:

Really appreciate you! I am aware, wish me luck!

3 Likes

Fingers crossed! You got this!

2 Likes

Hello, there is a PSA 9 Staff auction in PWCC in case you didn’t see it, I give you the link :slight_smile:
https://www.pwccmarketplace.com/items/3368429/2005-pokemon-world-championship-promo-staff-tropical-tidal-wave-27-psa-9-mint

1 Like

Update: If anyone has a PSA 8/9 Arcanine they are willing to sell please reach out to me!

2 Likes

I have a psa 8, ill dm you

1 Like

There is a really nice Arcanine on pwcc . Owner asking 349maybe he’ll take less. Really clean.

1 Like

Thank you, I already got one so I’ll update this thread. I appreciate you sharing that though.

Bump. Updated OP with details.

TLDR: I will be in Yokohama next month and will be offering $500 USD for a 2023 Staff Champions Festival. :ramen::ocean:

1 Like

Updated the OP with new wants. Searching for some memorabilia. Please message me if you have any of these items and are willing to sell. Thanks!

1 Like

The Lizard on Mega Battle book does pop up often on Mercari for between 18,000 and 30,000 yen. :slight_smile:

1 Like