Who will get the new golden trainer pokeball? Efour member?

I got the ball but it’s still sealed inside the packs I didn’t open.

7 Likes

Why is the quick ball being hyped up so much more than the other golds in this set? Also are these golds a higher rarity than past ones?

Very Blinged out card. Who doesn’t want a golden Poke Ball. You want a Balloon?

I had to message seller of card if he played with the golden quickball in his pre-release.

He assures me that he sleeved right out of pull it and posted on ebay then and there.

Super stoked.

Its an extremely playable card, hence the larger hype based around it. While gold Zacian could also be hyped in the same matter, as it is just as playable, quick ball is just more versatile to where its going to be seen as a staple among most decklists across the meta game. Thus, loads of people are going to chase it to bling out their decks, which happens more often than I would have thought going into the playing aspect of things. Im not into it myself, but I just think its a cool idea for those willing to spend more for a more presentable deck build.

1 Like

Absolute beautiful cards

5 Likes

Not for $100 that’s a fact. I’m sure that card is a playable card at best. Secondly it’s a quick ball, I was under the impression that there was some sort of trophy card being released for the prerelease, a golden pokeball like a GS ball or something. When I finally realized that it was a card from the set it was kind of disappointing. If anything the ultra ball is better.

Walks away*

3 Likes

thatd be awesome. just like five of em. basketball cards do that right? emerald cards or something? i dont know anything about sports cards.

I didn’t say you had to choose. I meant the ultra ball is more appealing in general…

I’ve been hoping they would release SP or SSP cards for so long for modern. I believe this would help boost the desire for modern cards, because as is there is just soooo much abundance of every card and in PSA 10 form. But if they were to release a card that was say numbered to 100 or even to 1,000 the rarity would make the chase so much greater! If only they would, but I haven’t seen any indication that plan to do so.

They are about $80-90 atm before PSA grades already

www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=gold+quick+ball+216&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

Impressive for a quick ball

You shouldnt walk away when youre 100% correct :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s usually the case with modern set cards, especially playables. Sadly though that price will drop just with time in general. I remember when Cosmic Eclipse came out, that tag team zard Hyper Rare went for $200 before psa, now you can buy a copy around say $60 max. So, in that regard, as much as I want the golden dogs im waiting until they see a dip to get them so I could save that extra cash for my WOTC psa collection.

Yeah for sure, definitely just a pipe dream I have lol

1 Like

I like how this thread is over 1190 views. Everyone’s like what’s going on with the golden quick ball? Its highly desired I’d say. Hasn’t even been released officially

You said golden POKEBALL so yeah, but nah. It really has nothing to do with the quick ball. It’s most likely people under the same speculation that I had. You almost made it seem like there was a crazy trophy being given out at a tournament or something.

2 Likes

Nice

If you like the card, buy it.

A golden quick ball seems pretty cool, it’s a golden poke ball with good artwork and holographic golden.

Sure, it can’t be used to capture and steal an opponent’s pokemon during gameplay, but what card allows that in Pokemon.