What's your most recent purchase?

Thanks for the advice! I’ve never used this site before and wasn’t sure of its functionality actually! That’s why the message posted more than once!!..lots of helpful people on here though…:laughing::laughing:

I’ve never cracked and submitted but I really want to get the ‘05 and ‘11 in PSA slabs.

(‘05 is a recent purchase)

27 Likes

Last mail update for the week i think, i still have snorlax and an eevee promo coming. Got the clefable as a place holder for my prerelease one.
Little fun fact im not sure why but clefable from jungle is one of my favorite cards of all time, ive always loved it as a kid and he just looks so goofy.

Ultimately went with no symbol error clefable because when i was a kid i had one and for the longest time i thought it was a base set card, (this was years and years ago) and that card is long gone. Never knew much about errors back then. Had to have it back.

15 Likes

Don’t forget about Slowking prime!

1 Like

There’s also a slowbro!

1 Like

I hadn’t noticed these promos were glossy until Mr Bubbles mentioned it but they are very much so!

2 down, hopefully will have the mudkip within the next week or so.

20 Likes

Totally in LOVE with this two new pieces of my Collection! :heart_eyes:

43 Likes

@Bingbong your copies for these cards are so clean! Very nice! Congratulations on the pickup. Hoping you find the last one as well.

@tcgCROSScollector Super cards my friend! Specially the Daisuki club Raichu! 2 really great cards. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Cheers!

4 Likes

If grading was front specific I’d be ecstatic. Fortunately binders are perfect for clean fronts :blush:

1 Like

Getting closer to finishing my Shining set. Also upgraded my Trade Please from an 8 to 9.

34 Likes

Trade please! is such a unique card. Love it!

2 Likes

One step closer to finishing my 1st Ed Neo Destiny set! Moved some stuff to close the deal on this one.

Gotta buff up the case a bit, but other than that, really excited about the purchase!

34 Likes

Small Buyee order. Took a bit of a risk on that Daisuki Club, but its very mint. Best I can hope for is a 9 due to that centering, though. :smiling_face_with_tear:

22 Likes

Straight from @smpratte 's vault

37 Likes

Most recent purchase of mine !

34 Likes

First of 3 buyee packages:

10 Likes

Wow, new cert vintage PSA 10, extremely nice!

3 Likes

Trying to get all the crown zenith galarian gallery cards in a 10. Halfway there now

21 Likes

Idk how you feel about CGC but I’ve got plenty of these I want to get rid of if you’re interested

Thanks, but I want them to all match and I already have all PSA