What's your most recent purchase?

What does this mean?

8 Likes

It’s the trainer cards in the background.

You’ll also notice he has a sweet Hoenn desktop background too!

9 Likes

Ohhhhhhh :joy: Thanks!

6 Likes

Such a beautiful card!

5 Likes

Beautiful. That Ninetales also seems extra holo-y for some reason. Love it.

5 Likes

So stoked to finally grab one :sunglasses: been eyeing it for a while and decided it was time! Wanted a PSA 10 copy but I’m not willing to pay the PSA 10 premium for this specific card. But I’m overjoyed with this copy!

7 Likes

I was watching that listing, surprised it took so long to sell. Great card, congrats!

4 Likes

On their way to me

28 Likes

LOTR inspired wallpapers

43 Likes

Very nice pickups. Super cool cards to have in collection and some of my favourites but in Japanese. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Very cool! Having a tough time choosing a wallpaper between Johto & Hoenn lol
Thanks!

4 Likes

oh im gonna get the japanese ones too in a couple days just wanted the english veriant too. most fav one is the one in jap with the 2006 stamp

4 Likes

I’m a teeny tiny bit salty that mewtwo isn’t up by cerulean city buttttttt the art style is incredible so I’ll let it slide :wink:

What a find!

4 Likes

Nice. I am only missing the rarest one, the 2005 gold victory medal. Even if one comes up for buying, I am sure It will be out of my price point but hopefully someday I can find a deal. Looking forward to you posting about your Japanese copies when you get them.

Cheers!

3 Likes

aye i dont have it as well but the thing is to me, its like the unikarp. i know many here would love to have it but with the same artword as the WEB series it makes it for me less desirable and as the 2005 gold one has no original artwork. i would spend that money on another card. will tag you when i post when the japanese ones arrive.

5 Likes

If these were official I would dive into getting the Johto and Kanto ones without a second thought. Love the look of these. Reminds me of that one page from an early-era Pokemon calendar.

7 Likes

The OG Moonbreon :waxing_crescent_moon:

38 Likes

Finally managed to pick this one up because I found a ridiculously cheap copy.

Cheers!

34 Likes

Pardon me but what is that?

4 Likes

This Greninja was disturbed at the Charizard Mega Battle tournament. It is my favourite depiction of Greninja, looks really cool with the ninja stance and the smoke coming off. Really awesome card overall.

Cheers!

8 Likes