What's your most recent purchase?

Some things I traded for at Collect-A-Con in DFW over the weekend. I previously graded 3 Umbreons that all got 9s so really happy to finally have a 10. Also, I graded both VS Latios and Latias but they got a 9 and a 10 so this Latios completes that pair. Got another pair completed with the Magma Aqua Espeon since I already have the Umbreon.

33 Likes

I’ve never seen the Pokemon Yellow sprites before. They were much improved over Red/Blue, but Red/Blue sure did give us some sprites to remember—like pancake Machop.

3 Likes

I had forgotten they had different sprites, but they WERE better. Tho Mewtwo’s roided-out OG sprite was far more badass!

@ascendedbidoof , VERY cool pickup! Congrats!

3 Likes

Why not just keep both copies then? It should go up again eventually

3 Likes

Did you miss uploading a picture? Because I’m curious about what the Banpresto Chara-Spin pogs/coin are :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh yes indeed, here’s the picture of these, some of the earliest Banpresto items, exist in holo and non-holo and also VERY fun to play with. They have an indent in the center at the bottom, you can easily make them spin like beyblades :laughing: (These are metallic with a thick sticker on top)
#letitrip

10 Likes

Low POP, FS later :blush:

23 Likes

The Red/Blue sprites were really something else. Yellow definitely made the sprites more accurate to what the Pokemon actually look like. Have you seen the Red/Green sprites? Those ones are wild

Thank you @xileets :pikahappy:

3 Likes

I have other better uses for the funds at this time😁 I also buy Pokemon cards knowing full well they can go to $0, but I don’t need to have two of the same card either.

2 Likes

Signed by Shota Kageyama :

22 Likes

Very nice deal on this one for the binder :magnet: :zap: :

25 Likes

YOLO if it has an indent than I’ll just adjust my opinions of PSA 6s

Btw Mercari 15% coupon is out.

27 Likes

Decided to get the ball rolling on my 1st Edition Base Set collection by starting with the cheapest cards. The Energies and some Trainers. Not sure which will be my next cards.

31 Likes

Got my second Red Flash unlimited Staravia today:

Yes, I have arrived at the point where I randomly buy other cards from the same print run and evolution line in the (probably unrealistic) hope that the sellers consider putting Staraptor up for sale xD

18 Likes

16 Likes

As someone getting near completion, I’d aim for collecting the starters and most popular holos if possible, from there it’s pretty easy to track down the rest :slightly_smiling_face:. It’s a challenge to collect, but very satisfying to see it get built.

3 Likes

14 Likes

That’s a good idea thank you. I hadn’t worked out which cards to focus on first.

1 Like

Slugma

23 Likes

I Should really do a collection update

15 Likes