What's your most recent purchase?

Love seeing the dice and the metal figures !
I will keep an eye out for the other ones !
BTW metal figures you can find LOADS in china on Xianyu (it’s incredibly hard to create your own account and access the access to search yourself but with a middleman it could be possible)

4 Likes

Anyone wonder why the two japanese cards for the pikachu world set is Blue and Green?

I had a theory it could be like a reverse flag color thingy. Like RGB there’s a big Blue orb and then a big Green orb but no Red orb which is the Japan flag. :person_shrugging:

No clue but if anyone actually knows let me know I am very curious about it.

Love that Japanese modern prices have went back to sane levels

29 Likes

I’m guessing:

• Pokémon’s brand logo is blue on yellow → Blue on yellow (Pikachu)
  • 7-Eleven’s (Japan) brand logo is green → Green on yellow (Pikachu)

6 Likes

auctions have been the way to go lately! I’m now at 2/3rds of the way to a PSA 9 Pokepark Forest set!

30 Likes

Went to a cardshow in New England area and was able to find a couple deals.

3 crown zenith tins for $15ea, i really like the set so anytime I can find it under $4/pack Im happy.

Some full art trainers for cheap with Sycamore actually being NM/M with only a couple pinpricks of white coming through on the back. Such a tough era for clean full art trainers because of how playable they were.

I missed the eevee snorlax tag team tin when it came out so a psa9 for $20 is a steal for me.

Shadowless nidoking… Ive been eyeing the card for 2 years because I love how much the color pops (and the venusaur but I dont think I’ll find that one as cheap). Its MP condition because the back edges and few scratches but for $5 I wont complain.

And then a d edition butterfree from a pile of bulk. A couple back scratches but it looks great so another i wasnt going to complain about.

23 Likes

Wanting one of these for awhile but wasn’t a high priority to track down. One finally popped on in auction so I snagged it.

31 Likes

Nice haul and “d” edition Butterfree! It’s always fun to find gems like that in a bulk pile.

3 Likes

Wow this is so cool! I love seeing unique pieces of merchandise like this! Mind telling me where you found this for my own future auction scrolling? :pikawink:

3 Likes

I’m trying to do with tropical tidal wave 2006 with munchlax in it

1 Like

Been wanting a sealed one of these for a while with English :england: always way over priced I find so decided on the German :de: version instead. This also comes in French :fr:.

19 Likes

Unused TMB T-shirt and bandana!

55 Likes

That’s super cool. Congratulations.
Could you give a ballpark of how much these things are worth?
I could see them as both super valuable and quite cheap because they are so niche.

2 Likes

Heritage has sold a few bandanas and various shirts (including these two) id probably look to their sales history for values. Ive seen a few random items sell privately for 1k+ over the last few years but its so few and far between as well as they are so niche as you said.

3 Likes

Pokemon Center Johto Throw Blanket Quilt Vintage

Then could I include any of the pokemon on it in separate searches

2 Likes

I know this isn’t a recent purchase, but it may inspire future ones for people. Quick life update:

Well, I gave my girlfriend the Jigglypuff card, and she loved it! :partying_face: Now it’s our own fun little inside joke and the start of her own collection! I think next I may introduce her to the world of binders and we can start helping her find some other Jigglypuff cards. For you hopeless romantics out there (read: me), turns out this is a great bonding and connection idea, so feel free to let your hobby and cardboard addiction flow into your relationship :laughing:

32 Likes

32 Likes

I love it! My partner has no interest in Pokemon but I gifted her a Sunflora card because she loves sunflowers and Sunflora reminds me of her. She keeps it on the back of her see-through phone case.

7 Likes

Newest edition

37 Likes

Wow. There is a surprising amount of detail for the size.

3 Likes