What's your most recent purchase?

Super jelly! Such an amazing artwork, and card! 10 too. Nice! :sunglasses:

@gocartmozart @joponnes
Such cool cards! McD’s release is legit.
…and I gotta say those Rally promos are just classic awesomeness! Congrats!

3 Likes

For mothers day I bought some Pokemon cards (ironically for me) but I thought I should make a Pokemon collection for my mom, so I had her pick out some cute cards that ended up a little like this

Finally got to post in this thread lol

25 Likes

Picking up a few vintage cards where possible, really seems to be drying up on eBay lately, in the U.K. atleast!

20 Likes

2023 gave kantaro the best year of any new artist

30 Likes

Just this for this week. Regretted selling my last copy a few years ago but I was pleasantly surprised that it hasn’t rocketed up in price as much as I thought a Sun/Moon waifu card might have. I needed mommy Cynthia back lol.

14 Likes

They showed up today and im very happy to have them in hand. Going to probably grab the prerelease 10s when i find a good deal on them.

22 Likes

I adore prereleases! Got the trevenant in a psa 9 recently

2 Likes

Awesome! Im a few cards away from completing my entire prerelease promo set and have just started grabbing graded cards here and there. I have this one and a deoxys fusion strike in a 10 as well.

2 Likes

Got these for $100 - Amazing Art for the price

Veriswap sent me like 500 graded card sleeves so might as well use em KEKW, they should pay me for the advertising

22 Likes

Wow the deoxys is a great one, I’m really trying to ge the staff miraidon because it’s so nice

nice. love the price.

13 Likes

Not the biggest of purchases but I needed it for the collection. Korea based sticker

25 Likes

Nice pickups! I think these cards being promos are really great at that price point. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

That’s a cool sticker! Thanks for sharing!

Ive never seen that before but thats actually really cool

5 Likes

Just these today!

I’ve procrastinated on grabbing Latios for a while, so I decided it was finally time to finish the consecutive cert pairing with Latias:

34 Likes

Love the sequential set!

1 Like

There is something satisfying about having a matching pair with sequential certs & matching grades! :relieved:

4 Likes

Original Art From Episode 191 :

30 Likes