What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

So nice!

2 Likes

grabbed some neo cards & some videogames visiting one of the bands I manage this past weekend. real killer that you can grab psa 9 versions of these cards for like $30-40~ lately

17 Likes

Wow. Parasite Eve. So awesome to see. Phenomenal score, I listen to it (and Eve 2) very frequently while doing projects or art. Such unique games. Great pick ups!

1 Like

Waiting for my Manaphy PPP and I almost complete my set :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Not super familiar with Shopee so not sure if I just bought both cards or 2 sets of the cards :sweat_smile: but these are from the Taiwan Championships. Will be looking for the Hong Kong versions starting next weekend.

9 Likes

So weird to see this in a shop and have it not be the most expensive single. There was a stupid moonbreon for like 700$. Obviously I made the wise choice but still, something we would never have dreamed of in 2020

26 Likes

Full AR set of Scarlet and violet, triple beat, and snow hazard and clay burst

18 Likes

If for some reason 2 Eevees come in, let me know as I will need one.

Did you win the lottery or something? Your additions lately have been insane lol

2 Likes

Thanks! Just have been saving for the right items to come along

6 Likes

Congratulations!! Did you grade them yourself or got them graded? Very good grades for these cards. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

1 Like

Received my shadowless ninetales in the mail today! Seeing it in person, the mark on its tail is a little green triangle! Not sure if its a print error, or happened afterward. Decided to take it out into the sun when i got it, which is something i seldom do with my cards for fear of sun damage.

20 Likes

Mmaaannn that is sweet! I have a sub collection going of Ninetales errors. Def gonna keep an eye out to see if there are any others like this.

1 Like

Found another! Not sure if this is a confirmed error, but there are certainly others!

2 Likes

Thanks, super excited to have them!

I’ve been grading them through CGC for at least a year but kept getting low grades – I try to collect mainly 7-9 grades (so probably going to replace the PSA 10 Psychic Energy) so this wasn’t cutting it. I recently graduated school so bought the whole set off eBay as a gift to myself as they’ve been really tough to grade for me.

Congrats on the haul AND the achievement!

1 Like

Well, now that theres another, i figure its definitely some sort of print error! I dont think its “confirmed” or at least widely recognized, but thats super cool! Ill be keeping my eye out for more green triangle Ninetales! Interesting that ninetales has so many different errors and variants

1 Like

Traded in a few bits & got this for a great deal today!

It’s the only Japanese Shining card that I now own (others are all in English), but for the price, I couldn’t leave it.

28 Likes

Just realized, I can’t tell if it’s the shiny colors or not

VERY cool card, either way! Props!

1 Like

Actually just picked up a raw copy. Ill report in when I get it in hand.

1 Like