What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Wow this is big, congratulations!!

2 Likes

Ive recently took an interest in sealed video game collecting shortly before the shutdown of the nintendo 3ds eshop and I bought this game.

10 Likes

Wow, I’m very jealous about this one (and I know @qwachansey is as well)! Big congrats on an amazing addition and your personal grail. Hopefully I’m one day able to afford (and add) the missing five AA Pikachu cards to my collection. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes

Your collection is even more amazing. All the trophy FA trainers and various AA cards. I joined the hobby late and missed the ‘cheap’ prices. Hence, I have already given up collecting the AA set. Only intend to get 2-3 designs and call it a day. Hope you can one day collect the entire set of AA Pikachu! :blush:

3 Likes

I love that every single one of those squares I can tell exactly where in the game it was and have gotten many of those shots myself.

2 Likes

Been eyeing this pair for a while now. Alto Mare’s Latias & Latios are some of the most stunning illustrations by Mitsuhiro Arita and they form quite the set together. Two of the greatest e-series cards of all time and they will be treasured pieces of my collection for years to come!

41 Likes

@TCAGaming listed the common version and I smashed buy it now so fast it opened a portal to late 2020. Himeno only did one artwork for the porygon evolution line but they’re all amongst the best for that species

22 Likes

I love latias. I’m seriously considering picking these up.

4 Likes

That’s really cool!!! Which is the name of the magazine/book where these photos appear???

Adding the first non-Pichu member to the 2009 Design Contest collection

28 Likes

27 Likes

Love this card so much. Congratulations!! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

:grinning:

15 Likes

Picked up a Neo 3 PSA 8 Shining Gyarados !

Very clean looking 8 which I am satisfied with :smile: .
No scratches on the holofoil with minimal edgewear; only issue was a small corner ding which is hardly noticeable.

28 Likes

Ooh what a beauty! :heart_eyes:

Another one off the list.

27 Likes

Aron is so cute and I love him. I’ve considered collecting him but not sure if I will

1 Like

here’s all the 14 holo from Chinese Ex Legend Maker.

Chinese Pikachu Promo Kagemaru Himeno ( I heard only around 2000 copies distributed, but I could be wrong)

And the two Miriam Full Art!

13 Likes

Do you have everything in set registry? I’d be interested in viewing/watching your progress

1 Like

Few I need to upgrade but it’s coming along.
https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/tcg/famous-figures/pokemon-typhlosion-master-set/publishedset/484445

4 Likes