What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

If you’d like to see some of @stagecoach’s wonderful materials I’ve updated the early WotC Pokemon League article with scans of the materials

I still need to finish up a bunch more stuff around the other material he graciously mailed me but they will be mailed back soon (I hope)

5 Likes

sooo one of the radiant charizards has a very minor texture shift. pretty cool.

Dude congrats, I’m so hyped for you. Must be an incredible feeling to have this checked off!

2 Likes

It sure is! Completing a collection goal always feels good but to complete this big goal, and the last goal of this size is on whole different level

3 Likes

My most recent is the last Chinese Cards of Caterpie, and some stuff from Taiwan

18 Likes

One of my favorite artworks. This one put me over 60% of the master set.

26 Likes

Love the GameBoy page!

2 Likes

One of my fav typhlosion cards! Love neo 4. Great pick-up!

2 Likes

Got these extended art cases today and I am very happy with how they look.

21 Likes

Love the og carrying case in the background! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I actually bought that off of @Kampes_Cards a long time ago haha. I do love that case!

2 Likes

A fine addition to the celebi collection…

34 Likes

just arrived in the mail

27 Likes

Very exciting mail day for myself. Been wanting to pick up the poke Park forest file for a while now.

44 Likes

Wowowowowowow

Did you get it from Japan or eBay??? How is the condition! Congrats on such a cool purchase.

3 Likes

I got it on eBay! They are definitely LP/MP with some pretty noticeable whitening on certain cards, but I bought them for my ‘Mini set’ binder. So it’s exactly what I was looking for at the price point I was :grin:.

2 Likes

Turn it around! The other side are also amazing, Kanaka Eo did an amazing job with this set. Great addition!

3 Likes

Kanaka Eo deserves so much credit. I couldn’t agree more (note my pfp, one of my favourite arts of any card of all time lol)

1 Like

Dang I’m jealous!

2 Likes

Finally got a copy of this beautiful ‘Jurassic’ Aerodactyl. The perfect unofficial crossover; as a big fan of both IPs it is just right.

Also, my first non-PSA graded card. As a display piece that doesn’t fit my collection otherwise and is relatively low value - the stylised label is great, I actually really like it.

21 Likes