Whats your most Recent Purchase?

Thanks, I’ve shared in the past a few FaB cards like the dragons from the set called Uprising. I really like the cold foiling technique, they do a great job at using it to exalt the art by foiling pieces of the artwork.
It’d be interesting to see what it would look like on a Pokemon card

1 Like

Thanks, it’s actually a FaB card. I took the opportunity since the price has come down quite a bit and I like the artwork :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree that the FaB cold foils look incredible! Reminds me of Neo Destiny Shining Pokemon but better.

The only FaB cards that I own are a foil “blank” Equipment card ready for an autograph, and an Electrify foil promo. Note sure if they are worth anything, so I’ve just held on to them.

2 Likes

The blank Equipment card is from the Rudy Kit, right? It should have a decent value, the promo Electrify is an alt art and on Cardmarket there are only a couple of them available at 25 and 50euro

3 Likes

Yep, both are from Rudy. Thanks for the information! :smiley:

2 Likes

Woops… I saw the black border and beige description box, and just assumed it was MTG. My bad.
I know next to nothing about MTG, and this is actually the first time I’m hearing about FaB. :sweat_smile:
Regardless, it’s a beautiful card.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Purchased a 2005 Battle Road 'Quaza. This has to be one of the best 3D Pokémon artworks ever. I don’t see it often so thought I’d share.

18 Likes

Been a long time after this card and finally got one! Now I have the 04-10 Spanish worlds complete!

25 Likes

Very nice. The battle road promos are a pretty cool set in itself to complete and this card is one of the best of them. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

2 Likes

“That Backdrop Guy” on IG. Really cool guy! Check him out

1 Like

Nothing like a good binder copy bargain hunt :ok_hand:

22 Likes

Will be cracking

13 Likes

SCORE Congrats on the haul! The deals on these lower, NM graded copies have been perfect for it!

1 Like

I think i’ve never posted any of my purchases in this thread but today i’ll post this pic

7 Likes

Did you do it? Did you get the Chrome Sparkle Muk?

7 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Finally it has arrived! Very honored to own one :slight_smile:

38 Likes

One of my favorite and first trophy cards! Also nice profile pic! :desert_island:

2 Likes

Thank you for you kind words and also for you inspirations! I started collecting the more rare and exclusive cards mainly because I was watching your earlier youtube videos. When I first saw the 1999 Tropical Wind, the Grand Party etc. I was like “damn, I want to own these as well!” :smiley:

5 Likes

Wow this is amazing, congratulations! One of my grail cards for sure

1 Like