What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Snagged the gengar light and new gengar playmat from Pokémon center

16 Likes

Jeez… I’m getting poor with all these amazing Pikachu/Seviper misprints appearing for sale simultaneously.

Greetz,
Quuador

20 Likes

Yesterday I received my latest purchases I had stored on my pwcc vault, I am overwhelmed by so many beautyfull cards :star_struck:

28 Likes

Was eyeing this one on eBay for a while. Seller sent an offer, nearly £100 off the asking price? Welcome to the collection little dog

19 Likes

Snagged this one as well.

14 Likes

Picked up these two members of the P-Series of Japanese promos, numbers 006 and 007 respectively. I really like these two cards a lot.

Both cards were released separately to commemorate the fourth Pokémon movie in Japan. They are the exact same card, just with different art, but both cards are illustrated by Hajime Kusajima. I think it’s really cool they got to illustrate the same card two different ways. These are the kinds of cards I really love to collect because it feels like I’ve reunited them. These cards are sisters.

The only flaw in this duo of cards is the alignment for the damage indicator on 007/P is too far for the right, eliminating what could and should be perfect symmetry. This kills my soul.

21 Likes

Nice! Do you have the English Black star promo (50) of the left one?

1 Like

Yessir, english promos were my first passion. I’m rekindling that passion with Japanese promos now.

I also learned that there is a Nintendo era Black Star promo of that card, which is holographic and really clean. I like it a lot too.

4 Likes

WOW. Is that what I think it is? I’ve been going crazy trying to find a History Gate from that set (not sure if I really want to know the price). but the whole kit and kaboodle?? wow.

A small pickup of a Smeargle promo card I recently saw and had to get. I usually only collect Pikachu cards, but sometimes I’ll pick up cards I see and like

Added the glare photo for the lols

23 Likes

21 Likes

Slowly adding to my Sample Set collection :star2:

23 Likes

Got some Ken Sugimori Jumbo Carddass and Game Artworks by Gamefreak Postcard

25 Likes

The Naganadel & Guzzlord completes my cosmic Eclipse binder. Which also completes my Sun & Moon collection. Beyond excited for that.

16 Likes

One of my big regrets as a collector was not moving on these a few years ago when they were hitting visibly hitting eBay and were comparably much more accessible and affordable.

2 Likes

One of da birdz.

21 Likes

I feel you. If you’re vigilante though every blue moon they pop up and IMO are always too cheap.
I got this Hoppip for $990 all in which just feels like robbery for what this card actually is. Someday, Sample Set, someday you will have your day in the limelight hopefully.

3 Likes

I got a different rollo printer but it was the best purchase I’ve ever made, maybe I should upgrade to the wireless

1 Like

adding this to my list, 227 is even my lucky number

2 Likes

Some new promos for my promos around the world side collection. :heart:

13 Likes