What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

NICE! So, did you want beautifly, or vespiquen?

I knew it was Vespiquen when bidding, but never actually looked at the title of the listing or label. Then I got an email to pay for my Beautifly and was very confused.

1 Like

Monday feels better when you receive this at work :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Some fresh auction wins. Got them all much cheaper than expected, so very happy. One of my favourite MTG cards of all time. The Pokemon cards will be going in my binder set :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sunday night auction block winnings :saluting_face:
Vintage 10s feeeeeel cheap ya’ll

13 Likes

Pop 1 of 1 (only one actually graded :sweat_smile:) for less than $20. I’ll take it.

16 Likes

That’d be amazing! See if we can find the matching Steelix to finish the trio. :laughing:

Bought some cool errors lately (two have already arrived at my US middleman, two still have to be shipped and going to the US as well):

1. Ivy Pikachu promo with a single square cut corner (I recently bought an Ivy Pikachu with both left corners square cut, but this one with just the top-left corner square cut is even more unique imho).
  2. 25th Anniversary Base Set Jumbo Pikachu with inverted stamp. I’ve seen it once before, which was 1.8k USD and probably still floating on eBay somewhere, but luckily this one was more reasonable priced (140 USD including shipping).
  3. Nice miscut Chilling Reign Seviper with Golurk visible above it (for just 14 bucks, which I’d buy miscuts of my favorite Pokémon for any day of the week :wink: ).
  4. Japanese holo shift (towards the right) Pikachu Vmax.

Greetz,
Quuador

26 Likes

Not really a “purchase”, but a wonderful gift from @Tapp who endured the hell that was Baltimore Regionals to get me a signed Kouki’s Celebi :slight_smile:

25 Likes

LOL low budget
screenshot-nimbusweb.me-2022.09.26-22_06_35

6 Likes

Will check tonight. Haven’t been home in a couple days. If you find the steroid you could grade them into sequential serials. Money drain for sure, but a cool add to the collection

My recent pickups of a new storage case and cards.

11 Likes

Picked up this t-shirt on Mitsuhiro Arita’s website (I think most are aware from him having them at his recent signings).

The significance to me was brought home by all the craziness at signings recently… I got a card signed by Arita at Hyper Japan in London in 2019 - no queue, just wandered up to his small table and waited for the one person in front to finish speaking with him.

Got the above signed (unimaginative I know), had a photo and chatted about the piece he was working on in the time between signatures (!?); a ‘space dog’. Good to see he continued the theme, and seemed a nice narrative to tie together/chance to support him directly. And reflect on simpler times!

7 Likes

need to pick me up one of these…

15 Likes

There’s another PSA 9 on Ebay right now

1 Like

Just won this beauty

9 Likes

Best ancient new

1 Like

Cardhouse…

Very cool, I’ve never seen the ancient mew topps card before. Also, that PSA authentication slab, never seen that label before. Must be a very old slab?

1 Like

Some JP pickups

16 Likes