What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

These two beauts that arrived today. I already have a set of these but the price was too good to turn down… :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Psa 9 crystal lugia. Dream card at an excellent price. Inspired me to tackle the mountain that is the aquapolis set.
Crystal nidoking is next.

5 Likes

Really hoping the Pokemon Center website adds more Delibird things for the holiday this year. I already want to pick up the new Gallery figure, it looks so nice! I’m also thinking of adding a USB Christmas tree.

1 Like

16 Likes

Finally got the lizardon

Also brought a new toy few weeks back then did this to it… Im fine :blush:

14 Likes

These three boxes… Ancient origins, breakpoint, furious fists in the mail. Last box i need for xy series is flashfire

8 Likes

I forgot to add this beautiful card :slightly_smiling_face: really looking forward to adding it to the other graded squirtle. Mail from Japan is a long wait.

8 Likes

I grabbed a JR rally Mt. Fuji Surfing pikachu in NM/M condition for 45 dollars. Looks like it would grade a solid 9 and has no edge wear so I’m super happy.

4 Likes

Mine was a psa 10 Natta Wake Hoppip and a sealed Natta Wake vol. 2 Psyduck manga.

11 Likes

Just bought two more Primes PSA 10 the Feraligatr and Meganium from Heartgold Soulsilver!

Can’t wait for them to arrive only 6 primes to go for a full set now :blush:

5 Likes

The Venusaur is heavily OC, and the Ken Sugimori print was just too good of a deal to pass up brand new!

6 Likes

Sealed Trainers Mag Dragonite T Promos

13 Likes

PSA 9(OC) 1st edition Charizard!

19 Likes

Sick score on that print @swolepoke! Really jealous right now :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

I bought a pretty good kebab yesterday.

8 Likes

@prochaos you re a naughty guy :slightly_frowning_face: i bet 20K on it :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

A new coaster for my scotch glass :blush:

@pokemonrevolution

10 Likes

The luigi/pikachu specialty box. It’s quite a nice thing to have in your collection.

2 Likes

I picked up my first shining and it arrived yesterday. Very happy with it :blush:. I am going to have to get the others now. Sorry bank account!

9 Likes

Bought mtg antiquities today, this is one of the highlights:

5 Likes