What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

the original gangsta.

3 Likes

Grand Party :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

47 Likes

Nice. This card just looks stunning in person. Pictures don’t do enough justice. Congratulations.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Nice! There are a couple versions of this: One with the darker and transparent back, and another with an opaque background, I believe… Unless I remember wrong. I only have this one. Very cool! :slight_smile:

not that much but a trainer deck b none the less

23 Likes

Feb 25 2023:
I thought; my collection needed a bit more… electrifying art…
And with all the electra and light, you need darkness. That is how the world works.
So it only makes sense for me to also adopt this kitty of darkness.

There is something about that black-and-yellow combination, don’t you think?
I am very happy with these cards! Reasonably prices for such a amazing state. There is only a bit of whitening on Jolteon’s back, but that okay!

(You know who is not okay right now after this month? My bankaccount )

19 Likes

Jealous! I actually am on the hunt for this card for my Trainer Deck B set. Any of the cards from that set are a great card IMO! :sunglasses:

1 Like

indeed won it on an auction on ebay for 196$ sltho ill probably never own the non holo blastoise

Bought this stuff for $200, it was okay I guess. I normally don’t get modern bc it’s lame

14 Likes

Very cool! There’s quite a few transparent clear cards out there. I’m always very tempted to buy them but I really should be spending my money on my main collection goals :sweat_smile:

Needless to say, I’ve already purchased a handful of the clear cards lol

Was finally able to complete the McDonald’s starter trio thanks to @niece

45 Likes

I adore this set. Wish Bulbasaur got a holographic though :pensive:

3 Likes

I totally agree! I think that card would be amazing as a holo!

1 Like

Such great cards in my opinion! Wonderful set :+1:

3 Likes

An amazing Darkrai Fan Club 10,000 Exp Pts

23 Likes

Definitely one of my favorites! Can’t wait to finish it off!

just arrived in the mail today

28 Likes

Poké Mail on Poké Day! I picked up Pokémon Card Trainers Magazine Vol. 10 for my Yuka Morii collection; it features an alternate angle of her Neo Revelation Blissey on the cover!

Some other highlights; Yuka Morii’s Caterpie taking out Charizard!

English Pokémon cards, radical! I love Marill’s evolution - “Tackle”!

You can get this cute little Eevee card - I’m sure it’ll be plenty available though;

20 Likes

technically not in my hands yet but seller gave me first dibs as im reguler customer. very very exciting bought the issues of the magical pokemon journey manga which is one of the rarest. will be signed by veronica taylor and then sent to CGC to be graded

12 Likes

Newest PWCC win.

18 Likes