What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

This is so cool! About how much does it cost to make that mod?

2 Likes

Electabuzz and Pidgeotto - Base 2000, 4th Print aka Base 1999-2000 - £10.00

SPOILER: Click to show

5 Likes

EDIT: oops, never mind. Link appears to be malfunctioning for me

Love the SP mods, not so much a fan of the GBC (for the actual tech experience upgrades, the endless colour customization though is beautiful and dangerous if you get carried away wanting every combination haha!)

On another note, you saw how quick the Analogue Pocket sold out on presale the other day? I missed it by a few minutes… what’s your take on it as a modder?

2 Likes

So many amazing pulls from this set and still so cheap :ok_hand: :100:

4 Likes

I have around 24 of the Mew boxes, and various others - still in shock why it’s cheap (only one brief reprint regarding the Red and Blue Charizard box, but please take a look (and even comment) on this thread:

www.elitefourum.com/t/the-growth-of-20th-anniversary-generations/25932/1

1 Like

Only 4 more base set holos to go! Hitmonchan, Nidoking, Mewtwo, and Venusaur. The Mew popped up for a price I couldn’t beat, so I had to snag it. Also received a stack of around 100 CoroCoro promos, with about 75 being gradable (PSA 8-10 quality). Grabbed the mint GB Lugia as well!

19 Likes

Liked the release of this card and the weirdness so I copped 2

15 Likes

It’s so pretty.

17 Likes

Giovanni Boss Pikachu and a Guzma Boss Pikachu arrived a while ago. The Guzma was sealed in cellophane but had a back scratch and a edge chip which was disappointing but just recently found another from a seller in France on ebay, just waiting for it get shipped out.

Got a couple of Legendary Heartbeat Booster boxes coming at some point hopefully next week and a Full art of Red and Blue from All Stars.

7 Likes

Not pokemon but bought my first yugioh cards locally. Sdk blue eyes and sdy dark magician. Both first edition. Pretty excited for them to arrive.

3 Likes

So here are my takes on the Analogue Pocket. Do I think it’s a cool device… ABSOLUTELY! But would I ever consider buying one myself. No… And here’s why. I already have everything I need/ will ever need in my Gameboy/ my Nintendo Ds/ my Nintendo Switch. Plus at a Price marker of over $200 + $100 for the TV mounting dock. That’s quite a hefty price point for me for something that I’d probably only use a handful of times… But I do think it’s a very cool idea.

2 Likes

Hands down one of the most beautiful cards ever made. I absolutely LOVE Nidoking, and throw it into a Crystal version and you’ve just got pure joy here. This is such a gorgeous card. I am very jealous to say the least. And congrats to your sir, this is one amazing pickup.

3 Likes

On my third try I finally managed to snag an actually mint Umbreon for my Kimiya Masago collection. The Espeon is equally mint. Both were purchased on May 19th and took almost 3 months to get to me. 98% of that delay is due to them being stuck in German customs :S

Added Bonus: It has a swirl in the dead center of the artwork, right on Umbreon’s chest.

21 Likes

28 Likes

16 Likes

Got these “Sketch” Deckboxes today. I’d completely forgotten how nice they looked, and designed by Arita! :blush:

14 Likes

That lugia is beautiful

1 Like

After several months of looking at this card on Ebay, I decided to YOLO and buy it for the turtle collection :blush:

Now the long waiting game.

10 Likes

@auswulf, I saw that Wartortle on my eBay travels too - congrats, it’s a cute card!

A few singles arrived this week:

I now have all the CHR rares from Cosmic Eclipse. I think they’re amongst the most beautiful modern cards to come out in the last few years!

10 Likes