What's the name of the Pokémon Bible?

Yeah, I figured they would go ahead and up the price on it since they are selling so fast. That price is still relatively reasonable as well.

1 Like

And I thought I was the only one wanting this book lol. I guess everyone needed the word of the lord.

5 Likes

When I clicked your link it said it posts to worldwide so can’t you buy that one?

Edit: oh shipping price I guess

yeh itl cost almost as much as the item itself and then import taxes will probably occur, ill wait for a cheaper option to pop up in Europe :grin:

$50 is still very reasonable for a new copy of this book.

1 Like

He has spoken! Inb4 sold out again in 2 hours.

I’ve not seen the book really mentioned before that I recall, but likely have come across scans of pages on here. I picked one up on the prior link as I have been thinking of getting into some of the earlier Japanese stuff if the opportunities arise. Slowly trying to build my knowledge on them as it is definitely lacking, so this should help to some extent.

1 Like

Managed to get one! :grin:

1 Like

Out of curiosity to those that have this, do the snap charmander, articuno, and squirtle cards have the text in their image?

They bumped it back down $10 so $39.99 plus shipping

Iirc the image of the cards in that book shows that those cards do not have the text.

Edit:

Here is the scan of that page-

I believe that’s where ludkins got the imagery. The book has proven fallible in at least one other case long before this.

The Bible isn’t perfect, it was written by men and not Arceus. This is exactly why we need a New Testament.

8 Likes

More have been listed, but with the book costing less than shipping, seems a bit of a rip.

I think is because you are in Australia. For Florida is only $3. What’s the cheapest method for you? You can always see if it’s easier for us to get for you and then ship to you. Idk, im not familiar with the rates just trying to help :blush:

1 Like

The method they have listed is $50.75US for shipping =\

Happy to announce that I got my bible yesterday and it was worth every penny! Not embarrassed to admit that there were at least 10 cards I didn’t know existed lol!

3 Likes

Well I am now the proud owner of these cards:

8 Likes

I got mine a few days ago and I’ve looked at it every day since lol
Very good quality. Now I just need someone to translate it :grin:

Its a shame the postage cost is more than the actual item itself :unamused:

50USD to post a book to the U.K. Who is this clown?