What’s your most recent non-Pokemon purchase?

Been taking my health more seriously and stretching every day. Decided to throw away my cheapo depo mat and get a quality one:

15 Likes

Fullmetal Alchemist Original Art :

14 Likes

You must have an amazing collection of anime art! Thats awesome.

3 Likes

Thanks, I try to do my best!
I’ve recently created a website to share stuff like that (each user can create their own gallery).

7 Likes

You made that website?? Pretty clean

Yes! Feel free to dm if you want more information about the stack behind the website :wink:

5 Likes

42 shares of NVIDIA with mostly summer job income and birthday money, though no screenshot only because I refuse to look at it until the end of the year. I still remember getting burned on Gamestop in my senior year of highschool and it was a lesson enough to not gamble again until now. Also a season pass to Six Flags, because roller coasters are fun. d:

7 Likes

I forgot the stock split, and was going to ask if there were more openings at your summer job, or if your family was adopting

5 Likes

Hahahahah I was also confused. I was like this guy must work for citidel as an intern

1 Like

I think this is not the point of this post, but unfortunately, a new garage door

5 Likes

Why are you “gambling” on a stock that has quite possibly peaked- again? I’m no CFP or any other type of financial advisor and thus am totally not giving you any advice, but this sounds like a terrible move to me

5 Likes

I see jquery, I heart

2 Likes

I’m far too risk averse for single stock investing :joy:

6 Likes

Investing Gambling lol.

Absolutely no offense for oorah, but I hope it’s made just for fun. It’s really like betting on football matches.

6 Likes

Fitting to be sharing this today, since it’s Kentaro Miura’s birthday!

RIP to the legend :saluting_face:

A signed reproduction of the cover art for Berserk Vol. 23, numbered to 300 and sold by Hakusensha.

25 Likes

is this a non pokemon

17 Likes

She’s definitely a waifu to some individuals…

2 Likes

First serialization of Sailor Moon

16 Likes

Little FOMO and even littler research, I just remember years ago telling my dad to buy AMD when it was cheaper because being in the PC space I knew that these guys were giants. I don’t really feel like I have a shot of losing it all by betting it all on black in a sense, NVIDIA is too much of a driver in that realm to fail anyone really. Bad, maybe, dumb yes, I’ll blame it on youth.

3 Likes

Sounds like i’m in a similar boat. Rising junior in college and all i’ve done is worked this summer. 40-56 hour weeks and have just poured money into Pokemon lol.

However, I’m about to buy another decent sized block of shares (decent for my income) but I do feel a little uneasy as I think the ship has sailed. I also think future growth and earnings are already priced in and the fact that these Mag 7s are carrying the S&P the first half of the year does make me think that a correction is coming. Not to mention that any small miss in earnings or some negative catalyst incolving TSM or Taiwan could send the stock down. We’ll see though.

3 Likes