What do you want to see in the new PTCGO?

Yes I am aware! It’s definitely a nice work around but the app is still not optimized for mobile devices or optimized for low data usage over cellular networks as opposed to WiFi. But it’s looking like the new app will be designed for native mobile usage? I really hope so, and it would really help push the game to more players if you can natively download the app from the app/play store on your mobile devices.

I don’t expect it to reach Pokemon Go levels, but having it as a mobile game that any phone user can download will be great exposure.

1 Like

Well, I Stand corrected! haha… I guess it’s not all so good after all. In response to your comment about the long term outlook, I agree with you there. I do think that all TCG are heading toward a mainly digital format but not necessarily on the near future. I only hope that they keep teh paper format, and I’d say as long as they release promo and ltd. cards and boxes, there’s no plan to completely eliminate paper. But that’s just me saying. No crystal balls…

1 Like

Do we know if locked cards will be transferred over to the new app? I have lots of high end locked cards, so I would be very upset if they didn’t.

Also have lots of duplicates like Computer Search, Dowsing Machine, etc with a locked and unlocked copy, so I was looking in to selling unlocked copies now before I cant trade them anymore

IIRC you can transfer up to 4 copies of any card (excluding V-Union, Prism star, Ace Spec).
So yeah its a good idea to sell off any unlocked extras.