Welcome to Elite Fourum Thread

Welcome! Always good to see a fellow 90s kid! Glad to have you here.

2 Likes

Welcome to efour!:partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome! We Will Love To Have You!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Welcome to the fourum, @Jasneil ! Glad to have you here, and I hope you find it a positive, enthusiastic experience.

1 Like

Welcome @Jasneil ! Your collection sounds awesome. Looking forward to seeing it sometime. A lot of people here have rediscovered the hobby after finding their original cards.

Charmeleon is one of my favourites. I’m currently collecting every version/language of Dark Charmeleon and getting pretty close.

Welcome again! I’m sure you’ll like it here.

2 Likes

Welcome @Jasneil! Scizor is up toward the top of my favorites as well. Metal Pokemon were so cool to me as a kid when they first came out and that awe still holds to this day!

1 Like

Hey everyone :wave:
My name is Jade and I am from Canada. I am new to this forum and I actually haven’t joined a forum before so I hope I’m doing this right lol

A little bit about my Pokémon journey…
As a 90s kid I don’t remember Pokémon not being a part of my life and I definitely love the nostalgia vibes that comes with collecting Pokémon cards. I use to watch the tv show, collect a few cards and plays the games on my Game Boy as a kid so anything Kanto region has a special place in my heart!! My favourite Pokémon is Eevee (basic ik lol) and I have an appreciation for anything and all Eeveelutions :heart_hands:

I started collecting English cards again in 2018, my first ETB was Burning Shadows and I’ve been causally collecting cards here and there ever since. When I first started getting cards of course I kept them all but I was really only after any of the 151 Kanto Pokémon no matter what set so, when the Scarlet and Violet 151 set was going to be released I knew I wanted to try to complete that set and catch ‘em all!! When I bought my first 151 ETB I put away the rest of my cards by set and series and I am focusing on completing the Scarlet and Violet 151 set, I am currently 82% done now and I am focusing on buying singles now

I really enjoy playing the Pokémon TGC but I haven’t entered a tournament yet, I would like to eventually. I live four hours away from my closest card shop/registered tournaments and last time I was there I just ended up watching as I was a little too nervous to enter, so I’m hoping to build my confidence and enter a tournament one of these days. Those are just a few of my Pokémon goals

I look forward to connecting with other Pokémon fans as I don’t have too many people I talk Pokémon with IRL and of course learning more! Thanks for reading a little bit about me and happy Pokémon collecting!!

:love_ball:

15 Likes

Hey hey you made it! Welcome! I really think youre going to fit right in and im glad you decided to make an account! These guys are super knowledgeable and usually really supportive. Ive learned so much.

3 Likes

Welcome @JayJ ! There are a few Eevee collectors on here and even more 90’s kids :sunglasses: Glad to hear you are collecting what brings you happiness because that’s what it’s all about. Looking forward to seeing your collection someday.

5 Likes

Welcome, @JayJ ! I think you’ll find this is a great place. Unlike totally open, public fourums - reddit, facebook, etc - we’re a far more supportive and genuinely engaged community. Like you, I’m a “Gen Wunner” so I feel ya! THat 151 set was just what I needed to re-ignite the collecting passion too.

Cheers, and enjoy the fourum here!

2 Likes

Welcome to efour! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Jasneil and @JayJ. So good to have you both here. Looking forward to knowing more about you and your collections. Have an awesome time interacting with everyone as there are a lot of collectors with a lot of different expertise. Welcome again!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Welcome here, @JayJ! I picked Pokemon back up in 2018 as well! (Shining Legends was my first ETB back) I also agree that it is a lot of fun playing the TCG and I think it gives me another level of appreciation for the cards! Hopefully you can enter something soon! We’re happy to have you here and I’ll be looking forward to seeing posts from you in the future!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @JayJ! 151 is a great set. It’s the first set that I have collected in a long time. Looking forward to seeing your posts as your journey grows.

4 Likes

Welcome everyone :grinning:

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Im Jordan from South Carolina. I’ve been into the Pokemon tcg and video games since the very beginning. I have always been a collector and hardly ever played the card game. Excited to finally join this community as there is a wealth of informatiom here. Plus I enjoy watching the videos that smpratte creates on Youtube. Very nice to meet you all and I look forward to contributing to the content!

10 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the forum, we would love to have you, and are excited to see some of your collection soon!

1 Like

Welcome Jordan! You can start a personal collection thread, or just add to threads, but Glad to have you here, and I look forward to seeing what you post!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum glad to have you. Keeping it classy with the non-holo Dragonite avatar too. Plenty of other Dragonite collectors here if that’s something you’re about.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Rattlesnake. The Dragonite avatar is what it defaulted to when I created my account. Haven’t even seen what others are available. But the Fossil Dragonite is one of my favorite artworks!

1 Like