Way2Slowbro's collection

Been lurking on this board for a while but have just started documenting my collection.

Recently acquired Packs:

Really like the design on these cards as well as SP Pokemon in general, so have started to collect this set and got more of these in my sights.

Arceus + HGSS came out during my Poke break so never seen or opened any before. Rather like the Unleashed pack arts as well as the teal and silver edges.

Singles ready to be graded:

The left three came from the four packs I opened from my lot. The Raikou legend was my first HGSS pack so not bad start. Pretty happy with the Arceus even though it’s not too rare.

I’ve been cracking numerous Stormfront packs to get a chunk of cards for my set. Nothing too stunning but PSA 10 candidates.

The bottom row are flawless and should get 10s (maybe not deoxys, has minor print line). Unfortunately the top 3 may not be so lucky :slightly_frowning_face:. Aggron has light scratching, Walrein and Cacturne has slight edge whitening from the pack. I still plan to focus on trying to get TAvTM holos in PSA 10. I have not ever submitted to PSA yet, mostly due to being in the UK. I do plan to but also playing the TCG is a another money sink so have put off a submission as of yet.

I can show some of my playable stuff if people are interested

The shine on the this card is immense.

Where do I want this collection to be in 6 months

• <10 Rising Rivals sealed packs. Of course will have opened a couple onlong the way

• ~2 EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua sealed products (either boosters/decks) 2 boosters owned

• Submitted a PSA order

• Own a playset of EX Emerald Reverse Rare candies (1/4 06/09/17)

• Own either a PSA 10 or M/NM 1st edition base card (probably Nidoran/Nidorino). Basically because its strange that a true collector cannot own one of the original set :wink:

9 Likes

Added descriptions of items

Hgss top tier card series.

1 Like

I liked HGSS. I’m still trying to decide if I like those half cards though. The artwork is amazing!!! But then they cut it half! Sill awesome cards though.

It was even worse when you open a box and only pull one half, and still needing the other half! Haha the art is definitely stellar on them though.

Awesome stuff Way2Slowbro! The platinum/hgss series holds some good memories for me, as it came out when I was still in high school.

Hahahaha I never even thought about pulling only one half from a box…way to troll TPCI. Gotta love the frustrations of collecting :grinning:

1 Like

Quick update. Acquired some really nice things recently (atleast for me).

The packs are little mashed up but its nice to have them, pretty hard to get in the UK. My collection has taken another turn already, another goal to to collect reverse holo playable cards from ex and diamond and pearl instead of getting the newer Secret rares. I personally think are nicer looking as well as being more wow factor to the older players like myself. I have been tracking down EX Emerald Rare Candies for a while and this is my first of four hopefully. Will show off my other reverses stuff in the future

5 Likes

Will give a update soon.

1 Like