Wanted 3rd print red logo fossil 1999 2000 psa graded

Hi this is my first buying thread so ill do the best I can and will change things for the better as it goes on.

I collect 3rd print fossil so anything from this set could be of interest to me but being more specific I’m really after psa graded rares, uncommons and commons. Psa 10s are of most interest but psa 9s are still of interest and rares with lower grades are aswell. Theres 47 cards that make up this set so doing individual prices for all cards and all grades is a bit hard. Pricing data is so mixed on this set but I really want both sides to be happy with any deal. I’ll list prices to help and will adjust as time progresses. I’ll put in lower bounds with plus to start with. I’m from the UK so I’ll put in gbp for now but may change this to usd as it seems many on here are from us so might be easier. Please feel free to message and look forward to what happens from this.

Prices are for 3rd print not the theme deck variations although I will be after those 4 in a psa 10 too but its not pressing.

Psa 10s

Rares 16-30 £500+

I’m aware some rares are more valuable than others and that raichu 29 is different aswell so this is all approximate.

Psa 10s

Uncommons and commons 31-62

£70+

Psa 9s

Rares 16-30

£100+

Psa 9s

Uncommons and commons 31-62

£25+

If you have raw rares id be interested too but condition is key to price on these.

Thanks for reading and please get in touch if you can help with any of this.

Bump

Bump. Slight addition. CGC graded also OK. Prices v similar to the psa prices mentioned above.

Bump.