(UPDATE) 1st Edition Fossil PSA10 (COMPLETE)

Hi Folks,

I decided to start a collection thread with videos of my collection . . .

Released in 1999, the Fossil set was the third expansion of the Wizards of the Coast era and completed the original 151 Kanto Pokemon in English. This set featured many new Pokemon making their first English appearance including Aerodactyl, Dragonite, Ditto, Articuno, Kabutops, and more! In this video, we will take a look at one of the few complete 1st Edition PSA10 sets and explore the current population/pricing of these cards. Even though it’s not the rarest or most valuable, my personal favorite from the set is Kabutops, which is your favorite card from Fossil?

The Neo Destiny set is perhaps the most storied of the Wizards of the Coast sets (and my personal favorite) as it introduced Light/Dark Pokemon, included eight secret-rare “Shining” cards, and was the last English release to include the 1st Edition stamp. In this video, we will take a look at one of the few complete 1st Edition PSA10 sets and explore the current population/pricing of these cards. I truly feel that the low population of these holos coupled with the set’s unique history make it destined for future growth. I’d love to hear your opinions on the matter though!

13 Likes

Neo Destiny has some of the best artworks across all rarity levels. It’s one of the few WOTC sets that I find myself looking at every single card when I’m binder browsing

2 Likes

Even though it’s not the rarest or most valuable, my personal favorite from the Fossil set is Kabutops, which is your favorite card from Fossil? Maybe it’s because I’m from Minnesota, but the Hypno reminds me of Prince! :grin:

1 Like