TMB, SSB & Grand Party Stickers

I have a unique tcg related item that I was wondering what the census was on its value. It is a sticker sheet with the TMB, SSB and Grand Party logos. The image is of the exact item below.

Attachments:

I purchased one a few years ago for around $30. I believe last year Jimmy (card collector UK) sold one for around the same price. This is one of those odd items as not a whole lot is known about it and i’m sure not many people know of it as well.

Thanks Mike. I figured it would be low as it is not well known. I vaguely remember seeing Brianjapan having one a long time ago. I think it was around $100, but it was ages ago.

I’m the one who bought it off of him. We struck a deal for a lower price. Come to think of it I can’t quite recall what I paid. It wasn’t much, between 30-60.

I just wish I knew where it came from. I have not seem many. Maybe three or four at the most. Anyway it is a very neat piece for any Japanese collector.

1 Like

I have one of these too, but for the life of me can’t remember where I got it. However, I suspect it was a Fan Club giveaway, probably included in the envelope in which the Trainers magazine was shipped (though not inside the Trainers magazine itself).

These stickers do show up on YJ Auctions from time to time, usually as part of a lot. I saw one just a week or so ago.

1 Like

I got several from footballjulian in a trade a few years ago. I sold all but two for 30.00 or 40.00 on eBay.
Like so many sticker sheets there’s little to say about how they were first released but most would have a rather boring history:)

I have them as well, they were put inside the Kamex tournament booklet I received from a seller, not sure if it has something to do with that specific tourney.