TheCardGuyz Colllection Thread Begins!

My collection has officially started!! A big shoutout to this group for starting me off on the right foot. I’m “over the moon” as Ludkins would say with my first purchase. Without further ado - here is the beginning to my collection!

7 Likes

I’m not getting any pics?

You linked to a webpage, right click on the image and click on copy image address and use that link instead. Like so:

2 Likes

I was wondering if I did it right. Thank you!

Im struggling. I still can’t figure it out. Everytime I click “Insert Image” and put my link in the box it doesn’t show up. Do I need to do something special or click elsewhere to get it to work?

so you’d press insert image and put this i.gyazo.com/7a71c74d654b489b56144e92a9e72081.jpg where it says ‘image url’

The easy way for me is using the BBCode format so all you have to type is the tags and the link and it’ll work for you.

So, you type (img)link(/img) change the round brackets () to square brackets [].

Finally got the pictures to show up!

Good start :blush:

1 Like

OMG. I’m so excited right now. I just bought a small collection and look what was inside…

8 Likes

New collection additions! Also I bought a 1 of 8 card today and I absolutely can’t wait to show it off!!!

4 Likes

Got some sweet cards in the mail for my Mail Monday video!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FstU3OuxfNw

Check it out and drop a like if you could while you there. You guys know how much that helps! As always - constructive criticism is welcome!

1 Like

Nice cards! Seeing that your username is the card guy(s) as in plural, is it more than one persons’ collection?

TheCardGuyz is a group I am a part of that I helped start a YuGiOh channel for - you can look them up if you want. I made my username that before I started my YouTube and wish I could change it to match but I can’t :slightly_frowning_face:

Love that umbreon card, might have to think about picking one up at some point. Still too many charizards to get!

SO MANY CHARIZARDS!

1 Like

Got it. Nonetheless congrats on the awesome zard!

1 Like