The worst legendary/mythical pokemon

@milhouse made a comment in another thread about a particular pokemon being a low tier legendary and it got me thinking. Which pokemon is the worst/ your most hated legendary/mythical?

I’m not really up to date with the newest legendaries but was never a real fan of the lake guardians (their artwork was usually ok though) or Victini. However the one that takes my cake as the worst is…Jirachi.

1 Like

Top TierZapdos, Mew, Lugia, Celebi, Groudon, Rayquaza, Genesect

High Tier
Mewtwo, Articuno, Ho-Oh, Entei, Suicune, Registeel, Kyogre, Jirachi, Victini, Terrakion, Thundurus, Zekrom, Kyurem

Decent Tier
Zygarde, Xerneas, Suicune, Regice, Regirock, Regigigas, Deoxys, Giratina, Heatran, Cresselia, Darkrai, Landorus, Virizion

Who Cares Tier
Latios, Latias, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Arceus, Cobalion, Tornadus, Reshiram, Yveltal, Diancie, Hoopa

Absolutely Disgusting Tier
Palkia, Manaphy, Keldeo, Meloetta

*Volcanion omitted because it hasn’t even been officially revealed yet.

3 Likes

I Fixed it for you!

Top Tier
Rayquaza, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem , Dialga, Giratina, Mew, Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre, Xerneas, Palkia

High Tier
Lugia, Deoxys, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Entei, Suicune, Raikou,

Decent Tier
Yveltal, Regigigas, Heatran, Cresselia, Darkrai, Celebi,

Who Cares Tier
Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Thundurus Tornadus, Landorus, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, Genesect

Absolutely Disgusting Tier
Manaphy, Keldeo, Meloetta, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Victini

1 Like

You disgust me.

1 Like

Fixed the list for you fam.

I can not stand how awkwardly thick and immobile-looking Palkia and Dialga are.

3 Likes

Top Tier
Raikou, Ho-oh, Groudon, MewTwo, Arcanine & Darkrai

Thrash
The rest

1 Like

Thundurus, Landorus, Tornadus, Arceus, Meloetta, Keldeo, Zekrom, Kyurem, Reshiram.

Basically anything with a (in my opinion) terrible story or design.

I used to hate the Regi’s but they’ve grown on me.

1 Like

Arcanine isn’t a legendary Pokemon o.o

1 Like

I wonder if he’s thinking of how Arcanine was meant to be a legendary Pokemon and would have replaced Moltres.

2 Likes

Shaymin, Meloetta and Victini. Maybe Azelf and its two buddies.

2 Likes

Screw You Milhouse Tier

Darkrai, Deoxys

God Tier
Rayquaza/Rayquaza-Mega

Top Tier
Groudon/Groudon-Primal, Kyogre/Kyogre-Primal, Mewtwo/Mewtwo-Mega-Y, Lati@s/Lati@s-Mega, Hoopa-Unbound, Xerneas, Yveltal, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Giratina-Origin, Arceus, Regigigas, Genesect

Almost Top Tier
Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew, Celebi, Zygarde, Thundurus-Therian

Meh Tier
Diancie/Diancie-Mega, Hoopa-Confined, Mewtwo-Mega-X, Jirachi, Keldeo, Dialga, Palkia, Shaymin, Manaphy, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem/Kyurem-Black/Kyurem-White, Victini, Terrakion, Tornadus-Therian, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Giratina-Altered

Bleh Tier
Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Phione, Cobalion, Virizion, Tornadus, Landorus, Meloetta

VGC Tier
Landorus-Therian, Cresselia, Thundurus, Heatran

1 Like

All of these opinions that are different to mine.

3 Likes

The worst are: hoopa, swords of justice, lake guardians.
The best are:Articuno, Dialga, Mortality trio, Primal 'mons.

1 Like

The only ones that belong in the trash tier are manaphy, phione, regular hoopa, and the alternative genie forms.

1 Like