The PWCC Megathread

Do we want to take any guesses as to what the faded zard will sell for? I’ll guess $575 for fun

I guess we can expect one sun-faded Charizard every week on PWCC. :roll_eyes: Here’s another listed for next week.

https://www.pwccmarketplace.com/items/3793823

Wow…

Edit* $480 sale price, I suppose my guess wasn’t too far off. Crazy

1 Like

Have a 6 card from 5/3 I’m still waiting for. :frowning:

Day 14 of my fulfillment to an ebay customer who has honestly displayed patience of a Buddhist monk I’m very thankful. They keep saying they’re on it, missing pietparty rn

7 Likes

With the recent PWCC acquisition I’m waiting for my 5/7 auction purchases to go from “Paid, Awaiting Fulfillment” to “Paid, Reallocated to Requisition”

2 Likes

Per the chat I had with a rep at PWCC:
We are currently looking at 10 business days from the time payment is applied to the invoice.

2 Likes

It’s such a crazy contrast with how they used to be, too. The previous 5 vault fulfillment requests I made each took only 1 day to fill. And now I’m at just about 2 weeks for my most recent one lol. I’m not in a rush for the cards, but the extent of the current delay is pretty insane in light of how quick they were in the recent past.

2 Likes

Agreed, it is pretty wild. :melting_face:

1 Like

inaccurate. I know people at 30+ days

Put mine in yesterday to get stuff out, you all aren’t giving me hope it’ll be here before August!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t really mind if it was just for me but I was trying out shipping for a customer. It’s been since may 8th and I decided to partially refund the customer for the hassle but still no shipment from pwcc. I can’t really see myself using pwcc much anymore. All these alternate auction houses are just such hassles with everything it’s not worth it

2 Likes

And just like that it has finally shipped. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Ah great, now i’m getting flashbacks to Ludkins/PSA holding my cards captive.

let’s hope it’s not 2 years.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, they say 10 days but I don’t believe that for a second.

It was pretty consistent for a while. Now it’s a little ridiculous.

What is this 90’s pop up bullshit in the corner?! Every week, PWCC feels closer and closer to a high schooler testing out their Java GUI menu skills. Everything pops out now and is unnecessary. Can we stop jumping the shark with this eye gore

7 Likes

Agreed. I was a HUGE PWCC fan till about a month ago. Weeks to process a request, my rep got fired, this crap popping up now. Not real impressed.

1 Like

Search now defaults to ending latest instead of soonest and now also defaults to showing finished auctions lol

2 Likes

Search used to be decent. Even their Research category is now hard to find.

The search pop out bothers me so much. The pop up interrupts me halfway through and I have to delete and retype my query.

1 Like

Hey pwcc, We do not want to see closed auctions and auctions ending the furthest out first. Thats why there is a filter for “closed”.
When i click weekly, i should see earlisest ending sorted by card date ealriest to latest. Like it was before.
The way you have it now requires me to click around way too much just to get to what i want to see.

We do not want to see popups. I dont care about some 1978 psa 2 baseball card getting a new bid. I also dont care if a pokemon card gets a new bid. Its not gonna make me bid on it cause something got a new bid, especially if its days away from closing.

2 Likes