The Official Gary Presidential Endorsement Goes To...

So I’m wrong that it is disgusting to try and say someone’s performance is directly relatable to their race?

Sounds like racism to me…

2 Likes

Lol that I kept bringing up until this behemoths of political threads showed up, and has turned into a disaster. Turning everyone against each other :slightly_frowning_face:

I think what Gary is trying to say is that he did what I did sometimes. When he doesn’t articulate wordlings correctly, and people get the wrong idea. Meaning you were wrong about Gary pinpointing and generalizing race as a whole. It just sounded that way, and that he wasn’t saying your statement was wrong, but he was saying america will base off and generalize a race. Which I agree, because everyone has this problem where they all generalize entire races, its wrong but its been q thing for a long time. Its gotten a lot better, and all the hatred has sort of shifted mostly towards Muslims, which really sucks… Compare black race hatred to Muslims now… Its crazy, there is still a lot of discrims for black people, but good lord… Dem poor Muslims.

1 Like

No. O,bamas pitiful performance is based on him being a liberal idiot. Nothing to do with his white mother of black father. His race is totally inconsequential to most Americans. Now there is a big chunk of Americans who voted for him but now are disappointed in his ineptitude and and race may come into it for those ignoramus’s.

Ignoramus’s … Yes that word… couldnt have put it better myself in regards to racist people. We must try and show them the way of the non racism.

Just locking the thread because the reason the original thread was created was to discuss things like this. Just take the conversation there guys. Nobody is in trouble :blush:

3 Likes